Apexis Rares Spreadsheet

Last time I farmed https://www.wowhead.com/item=119392/voidreavers-axe?ilvl=25 it didn't scale to lvl 20.
But that was 1 to 2 months ago.
I'll remove it if it doesn't I made this based off the wowhead guide and I've been farming other gear pieces for my f2p and they all have scaled correctly.
[doublepost=1640898398,1640898186][/doublepost]OH that one is marked as spires of arak, you're right we cant get in that zone
[doublepost=1640898493][/doublepost]wellllll this is probably why? its sooooo close to the edge lol
upload_2021-12-30_16-8-0.png

Do we have any confirmation of double proccing tert+socket?

I know we have confirmed warforge/epic/sockets in the past.

specifically the once daily farmable ones

wellllll this is probably why? its sooooo close to the edge lol
We could get those at one point, the items dropped were ilevel 36 (and i have a couple that still are).

They were skull level mobs at the time, possible not all of them in that area but at least 2. I'll take a screenie of the weapon.

edit-
yU6Dd7u.jpg

9Tt8nfD.jpg

yU6Dd7u

Last edited:
This is awesome!
I want to remind anyone making the silly mistake that I did of farming all of the neck and ring pieces (hoping for a socket proc) only to find that, after a week of farming, some pieces are only str or int. Not all options come available in agi. I know it explicitly states this on the items and in the spreadsheet, but I just thought it to be either tooltip error or a typo from the person making the list. It ain't a typo haha

Also I believe that the secondary stats you miss from the Blammo's Blammer aren't quite worth the once every minute and a half 118 damage proc. Unless I am missing something?

118 damage proc

Mousing over the one in the bag from that pic above, it says 59 damage... if that's old news or wrong tooltip, sorry.

edit- ok, just checked on a training dummy and it hit normal for 132, i dunno. That toon also has HoA shoulders and helm still equipped (not working tho) so missing some stats from those if that affects damage.

Last edited:
We could get those at one point, the items dropped were ilevel 36 (and i have a couple that still are).

They were skull level mobs at the time, possible not all of them in that area but at least 2. I'll take a screenie of the weapon.

edit-
yU6Dd7u.jpg

9Tt8nfD.jpg

yU6Dd7u
can you actually equip those?

:thonk:Thanks Cig :ez:

just wanted to add, that some of the Talador rares disappear if u complete the quest line there.
There’s a few I can no longer get :FrogeTorch:
Just a note for those trying to farm some of the items.

Also, @BANKONE I am yet to see a proc with socket + tert.
The chance of a proc seems quite low, so chance of a double proc would be minuscule :FeelsLagMan: but I’m still trying ;)

disappear if u complete the quest line
This conflicts me so much. On one hand I want to complete all the content I can because it'd be cool to get some high ilvl item before it gets GF'd or nerfed or something. And If I didn't do whatever quest / rare then I have missed out. On the other hand, I don't want to go too far into a zone so that certain mobs disappear (hearing about this one, and the Crusader enchant drops).

checked on a training dummy and it hit normal for 132
Huh interesting! Thanks for checking. Do you find the proc to do a solid amount of damage versus one of the other weps with secondary stats?

Thanks for making this thread its great! I have a somewhat related problem with this which i have spoken to a GM about (I cant for the life of me remember what or if anything was done about it). But i have a phasing problem in Talador (shattrath) that wont let me see the rares there.

I did complete all of the quests in the zone including the attack on the city so now whenever i enter the area all i see are some Draenei walking about and some corpses from the battle.

Any ideas on how to fix this? if its even possible.

thx

Users who are viewing this thread