Any Questions? Ask Them Here! Get your 3 posts!

Re: Any Questions? Ask Them Here! Get your 10 posts!

Is there any best server to roll a f2p twink? Aerie Peak for example? Or it doesn't matter and I can roll it on any other server?

Is there any best server to roll a f2p twink? Aerie Peak for example? Or it doesn't matter and I can roll it on any other server?

Depends what you're looking for in a server.

Depends what you're looking for in a server.
I want to have fun with healing with Disc Priest in my free time, without paying for subscription, cause I'm not that into WoW.
Maybe partying with someone to go for BG's, chatting with other f2p's.
I have installed the f2paddon, but saw no one in the channel. Or maybe it's just not the right time.
Partying with regular f2p friends instead of going into random BG parties would be also great. :)

Or what else should I look for?

I want to have fun with healing with Disc Priest in my free time, without paying for subscription, cause I'm not that into WoW.
Maybe partying with someone to go for BG's, chatting with other f2p's.
I have installed the f2paddon, but saw no one in the channel. Or maybe it's just not the right time.
Partying with regular f2p friends instead of going into random BG parties would be also great. :)

Or what else should I look for?

look at the realm recruitment sub section of the f2p section.

Did. And it looks like [EU] Twisting Nether Alliance! would be best for me as I'm going to roll Human Priestю
Do you approve this choice?

Not sure how active it is atm.

20-24 bracket seems to be the most active one at the moment. Most people there are F2P I assume but is there a reason to level to 24 as P2P if your class doesn't get anything important(for example shaman: you get frost shock at 22 and water walking at 24. No reason to go above 22)? Your gear and enchants will scale up at 20, so wouldn't you be much stronger at level 20 than 24? The stat differences in level 20-24 gear are really small after all.

I have a level 24 mage twink, mages get fingers of frost at 24 so it's worth it. But is this worth it for other classes? I am going to make a resto shaman.
I recently came back to WoW and don't understand this new, retarded scaling system yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiyas, I've been absent from WoW for around a year or so and thinking of coming back. I started a F2P account and I'm lvling up a hunter to 20 on Aerie Peak. I may start back with P2P soon.
Checking out the lvl 19 armories I've noticed most of the players using high lvl enchants. Is this something new? Because I wasn't able to use them the last time I played.

Ok, with more searching I've found that enchants scale with lvl now and only work with certain items and have to be done by certain classes and or lvl.
So next question. Is this a glitch that Blizz is going to fix? Or is it time to start paying to play again?

I also noticed an option for guild transfer. As a gm of a bank guild, how much does it cost to transfer my character and bank guild to another realm? I didn't see a price in the blizz store just the basic option. All of my mains are on Tanaris which has been dead for awhile ... one reason I quit playing.

Wow, I made an orc on my home server Tanaris and ran to Ogrimar. There are actually more players from Aerie's Peak and Thrall outside than tanaris players inside. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

I just came back to WoW after a long break. I have multiple old 19 twinks (hunter is Int stacked and has an arrow pouch). What are the top guilds for 19s? Is there a specific server 19s play on (US)? How active is the 19s bracket? Does the WSG timer still ruin WSG? I miss those hard-fought hour and a half long games that end 3-2.

What is the 12 agi enchant on Parachute cloak? I can't find it.

Was wondering if anyone can point me to an alternative character builder, since chardev.org seems to be kaput.

Already aware of F2Pdev, was looking for a character builder for other levels (like p2p 24!)

So I have created a resto shaman that I'd like to do most of my lvling with BGs, rather than dungeons like I have with all my other toons.

I have all the heirlooms (except for the Dread Pirate Ring), including the PvP shoulders and trinket. I still need to work on getting the second trinket.

I know that stamina is key in PvP, but is resilience any good at lower lvls? I keep reading that resil is nerfed from what it was before.

I enchanted the shoulders with Inscription of Dominance (9 Spell Power and 6 PvP Resil), or should I go with Greater Inscription of the Gladiator (11 Stam and 6 PvP Resil)? For the chest I still have my Greater Stats enchant (+4 stats), or should I go with the Major Resilience enchant (11 PvP Resilience) or Exceptional Health (112 Health). For my legs I went with Earthen Leg Armor (15 PvP Resil and 10 Stam) or should I go with Sapphire Spellthread (38 Spell Power and 22 Stam). For my shield I still have Major Intellect on it (6 Int) or should I go with Major Stamina (14 Stam), Vitality (10 Stam and 10 Spirit), or Resilience (9 Resil). My cloak has PvP Power (12 PvP power) or should I go with Mighty Stamina (9 Stam).

Should I use my Devout Aurastone Hammer (PvE) which has Crit, Stam, and Int or should I get the Blessed Hammer of Grace (PvP) which has Resil, Stam, and Spirit instead of Int. I currently have it enchanted with the older +22 Int that was BiS before the recent patch, is it recommended to switch over to Power Torrent? (Power Torrent gives more Int than Jade Spirit in lvls 1-60 when it procs, although I've read that it doesn't proc as often as JS).

If I decide to switch to Ele spec and DPS, does all the enchant recommendations still apply?

Users who are viewing this thread