Any Questions? Ask Them Here! Get your 3 posts!

Re: Any Questions? Ask Them Here! Get your 10 posts!

Hi All
I'm new here and new to Twinking. Are there any comprehensive "how to get started twinking " or "twinking for dummies" guides anyone can recommend?

Hi All
I'm new here and new to Twinking. Are there any comprehensive "how to get started twinking " or "twinking for dummies" guides anyone can recommend?

Welcome! It's always nice to see new people! I hope you'll enjoy your stay :)

There is a very nice thread here: http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f12/%5Bguide%5D-so-you-want-lvl-19-twink-47869/ which gives you tips and explains about level 19 twinks. There isn't exactly a general twinking guide. However, there often a lot of guides for various classes in each of the sub-forums for the brackets (e.g. level 15-19).
You can also once you attain your 10 posts make a thread on the desired sub-forums asking for help on gear and etc. Remember to always search first tho, as your answer might already be there :)
If you have any other questions you can always post them here, or PM a moderator or a MVP for help or advice. They are always glad to help you.
Is there a certain bracket you are interested in and perhaps even a class in this bracket? Then I can most likely direct you to a thread or a moderator/MVP who can help you.

I've not been playing very much twinks since vanilla->wotlk, and I've seen a lot of people talking about F2P twinks, but as someone who would like to roll a 19 twink these days, is it viable? Can you get into battlegrounds, join guilds do world pvp and such things in this bracket still?

If the answer is yes, do you have any suggestions for guilds and servers (EU), which healer class is considered the best at the moment?
I'm considering making a twink, including faction change to get the best items of both sides, but if the bracket is dead it'll bascially be a waste of money. (Sorry if these questions doesn't fit this thread, I'm terrible at forums)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello. How do i change my profile pic, not the avatar pic?

I leveled a paladin and a priest to 70 because my friend told me they are the strongest atm. But I have a question.

What's the difference between 70, 71, 72, 73, and 74 in terms of twinking?

I've been armory'ing a lot of priests, and it seems most are 70, a couple 74, but with more research it looked like the current way to go is 72? I want to know for sure what level I should be to play disc priest.

Same thing goes for prot paladins, although it seemed less confusing and 90% of them were just level 70.

Ty

Would it be worth my while to join a new realm and join a guild? If so what realm and Faction. Im looking to join a community if at all possible.

At the 20-24 bracket aside from Rogues and Hunters what are some strong DPS classes?

At the 20-24 bracket what are the preferred healers?

How do upgrade from "Pug"?

What other brackets are popular for twinking aside from 20-24 and 70?

Is anyone going to respond? xD

How many is that 6?

Im close arent i?

Sorry for the spam just using the thread <3

this question might be irrelevant to this forum, but i was wondering how long from now do you think that heirloom tab would come out from bata?

How can I get Magician's mantle with chestfarming? I need it for my druid trying to get top gear :)

Will classes change enough come next expansion that I should wait on rolling a new twink?

Will classes change enough come next expansion that I should wait on rolling a new twink?

Going to roll the dice and say monks would be available next one, but I’m just guessing. But other than that, probably try to roll some of the other classes in the meantime.

edit: whoops, forgot the quote.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread