Any horde 1-19 farming spots?

unknown.png

Kill me...

Thanks, I'll have to check that one out. There's also a farming spot inside the goblin starting chain, which might be worth some experimentation with, the SI:Troll: agents before flying to ship to find Thrall spawn really fast.

1 hour 25 for Goblin starting zone. No farming.

1 Hour 17 for Elwynn murlocs (Can't multidot)

Estimating the farming spot in the quest area to be around 1 Hour 17-20, you trade a slower 1-6 for a much faster 14-19, although the respawns aren't quite as immediate / well places as the murloc ones.

This is all for mage btw, other specs with more efficient damage (Druids mostly) will be faster mob farming compared to questing than I am.
What are you farming in the goblin zone?

What are you farming in the goblin zone?
Nothing. I was levelling goblin mages, and the fastest way I found to do that on my own (Because I cant have people summon me places at 3am) was in the goblin zone.

Also note I've increased the efficiency of the run significantly (About 1 hour 17 mins average) and I now have the item I was after. Fallen Apprentice Robe.

Nothing. I was levelling goblin mages, and the fastest way I found to do that on my own (Because I cant have people summon me places at 3am) was in the goblin zone.

Also note I've increased the efficiency of the run significantly (About 1 hour 17 mins average) and I now have the item I was after. Fallen Apprentice Robe.
Have a screenshot so we can see the stats? that'd be great :)
Nice, i'm currently grinding out the Soothslayer vest for a rogue and although on paper it seems quick, its still painful

Have a screenshot so we can see the stats? that'd be great :)
Nice, i'm currently grinding out the Soothslayer vest for a rogue and although on paper it seems quick, its still painful
It’s on the brag thread also search any item on wow head click scales with lvl and put Ilvl 31 and 32 for 20

Is that BIS? Would be interesting to see more cloth upgrades like this.
To put things in context.

Inferno robe is 20/0

Anacondra's Robe is 8/18/7 (Crit)

Every other cloth epic quest robe is 8/13, or 10/15

The only thing that would come close is an epic Silvermoon robes of the aurora, (8/13/x+y=12) but I'm still not sure 12 secondaries beats 8 int, and the grind for that particular item is probably worse than the grind I just did.

Last edited:
The only thing that would come close is an epic robes of the moccasin (8/13/6/6) but that doesn't exist, as Robes of the Moccasin are a dungeon boss drop.

Silvemoon robes of the [quickblade/aurora/fireflash] can drop epic at 8/13/7/5 (11-12 secondaries total).

To put things in context.

Inferno robe is 20/0

Anacondra's Robe is 8/18/7 (Crit)

Every other cloth epic quest robe is 8/13, or 10/15

The only thing that would come close is an epic Silvermoon robes of the aurora, (8/13/x+y=12) but I'm still not sure 12 secondaries beats 8 int, and the grind for that particular item is probably worse than the grind I just did.
When you put it up against those it sounds real good, but how many times did you reroll for it? 1.20 hour(ish) per try isn't bad at all considering Nissa has an hour CD on her spawn for the Silvermoon robes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread