Any horde 1-19 farming spots?

Eclipsis

Grandfathered
Currently grinding fresh characters for chances at specific quest items, such as Fallen Apprentice robe. Alliance obviously has the murloc pools in elwynn forest, but does horde have anything similar or even equivalent.

I can complete the goblin starting zone, and get the robe in about 85 minutes, so I'm really looking for some way to expedite the process. If I can get it down to 40 minutes or so per run, then I will probably consider forking out for the race change and do it as a none goblin.

Help with this is seriously appreciated, and it'll hopefully help out others who are on remake grinds.

Ellipsis...

UPDATE: 1-19 with murlocs outside goldshire took 1 hour 16 minutes, with full looms and 1 10% xp potion.

UPDATE 2: Fallen Apprentice Robe has now been acquired, and the Goblin zone route has been significantly improved, getting the average time down to 1 hour 17 minutes, pretty much the same as the murloc grind.

Last edited:
hey how u been

refer a friend an f2p account and use it to grant levels to your main account.

Gnolls in northern barrens, instant respawn. Near rachet i think.
Thanks, I'll have to check that one out. There's also a farming spot inside the goblin starting chain, which might be worth some experimentation with, the SI:Troll: agents before flying to ship to find Thrall spawn really fast.

1 hour 25 for Goblin starting zone. No farming.

1 Hour 17 for Elwynn murlocs (Can't multidot)

Estimating the farming spot in the quest area to be around 1 Hour 17-20, you trade a slower 1-6 for a much faster 14-19, although the respawns aren't quite as immediate / well places as the murloc ones.

This is all for mage btw, other specs with more efficient damage (Druids mostly) will be faster mob farming compared to questing than I am.

Can I do that without needing to pay anything? I was under the impression that would cost me at some point down the line
Its been so long i cant remember. its either free or you have to get a month of gametime on the f2p acc

Its been so long i cant remember. its either free or you have to get a month of gametime on the f2p acc
Either way, whenever additional purchases come up I prefer to be well informed / have spoken to someone who has done it recently. I have no idea what I'm doing with RAF / Boxing so if that route makes sense I'd really like some help setting it up.

Either way, whenever additional purchases come up I prefer to be well informed / have spoken to someone who has done it recently. I have no idea what I'm doing with RAF / Boxing so if that route makes sense I'd really like some help setting it up.
Seems like a lot of work its only 18/19 levels

Rerolling for a specific epic?
Yup... :/
[doublepost=1553567388,1553561644][/doublepost]UPDATE: Mixing Goblin levelling zones with the Goblin only farming spot gave a time of 1 hour 20 minutes.

Given the lack of assistance required with this method (Summon to the murloc pond / gnoll hill etc), and the surprising amount of quest content to break up the monotony. I think this is the best method that doesn't require RaF for making goblins to farm epics.

Quick question: If you level to 19 with a quest, do you get the quest reward at the level you were when you went to hand in the quest, or the new level? If it's the latter you can probably cut another minute off the overall time by factoring the 5.6k XP from the Fallen Apprentice Robe quest itself.

Yup... :/
[doublepost=1553567388,1553561644][/doublepost]UPDATE: Mixing Goblin levelling zones with the Goblin only farming spot gave a time of 1 hour 20 minutes.

Given the lack of assistance required with this method (Summon to the murloc pond / gnoll hill etc), and the surprising amount of quest content to break up the monotony. I think this is the best method that doesn't require RaF for making goblins to farm epics.

Quick question: If you level to 19 with a quest, do you get the quest reward at the level you were when you went to hand in the quest, or the new level? If it's the latter you can probably cut another minute off the overall time by factoring the 5.6k XP from the Fallen Apprentice Robe quest itself.
Rewards level as well :) question is if u hand in at 18 to ding will it be 18 or 19

Exactly that, yes. Do I need to plan my XP so that I hit 19 the quest before "Word from the spire" or can I hand in Word From The Spire and ding 19 at the same time?
I think you would get a ilvl 18 if used the quest to ding 19 you can pick quest up at complete at any level though and hand in at 19 for ilvl19

Users who are viewing this thread