any 2/2 sun-lutes?

Now that everyones had their fun, I've deleted the bulk of the back-and-forth spam. I don't care much about the arguements and mild insults but the thread was getting very off-topic and it didn't seem like there was much point moving it all to a new thread.

If you wanna continue arguing, you have PMs or the Chat Thread (if you can keep it civil).

Heil Hitler! I mean Aelo.

Finaly have my Sunlute too. But i wont be able to upgrade it. :(
(Would need a raid wich will grind every raid 3 id till patch...)

They pushed 5.2's release date back by at least 1 week which means you still have this reset plus 2 more to upgrade.

With the 50% VP buff you could get the 1.5k you need by doing 6/6 MSV + 5/6 HoF for 2 weeks along with 8 days of fishing daiiles.

Edit: And in case you haven't heard, they changed their minds and won't be resetting VP when the patch hits.

Last edited by a moderator:
They pushed 5.2's release date back by at least 1 week which means you still have this reset plus 2 more to upgrade.

With the 50% VP buff you could get the 1.5k you need by doing 6/6 MSV + 5/6 HoF for 2 weeks along with 8 days of fishing daiiles.

Edit: And in case you haven't heard, they changed their minds and won't be resetting VP when the patch hits.

Yes i aware of this. But
I dont have 50%VP buff.
I dont have a raid wich will get me trough the raids
AND what are VP worth when Upgrad NPC will be gone in 5.2?

Yes i aware of this. But
I dont have 50%VP buff.
I dont have a raid wich will get me trough the raids
AND what are VP worth when Upgrad NPC will be gone in 5.2?

Cap VP on your main then? :p
You'll need to pay a successful guild decent amounts of gold to boost you (which is exactly what I'm doing) unless you're in a guild that will do it for free.
They said it's very likely that the upgrade NPC will come back in 5.3 (but only for PvE items).

The other option is to do 100 days of fishing dailies without the VP buff and upgrade it whenever the NPC returns.

Out of curiosity do you do any PvP? I'm sure other people besides me would be interested in seeing the amount of damage you can do with it in PvP, maybe a short youtube video or twitch.tv video? Just an idea.

Aelo doesn't do PvP, he's completely opposed to the idea. Because he's a cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread