any 2/2 sun-lutes?

i get my 491 upgrade tommorw !

Grats now we are going 3v3 just to pewpew all.

the hunter transfered his disc, we gan get some games going b4 you transfer if u wanna.

Put together some clips of the raid boosts to show what it was like as an 85 in 90 heroic content :)

MSV/HoF heroic at level 85 for 2/2 Sun-Lute upgrade - YouTube

you guys all EU D:?

The Legacy "crew" are (me / Zmirnoff / frityr are the ones with Sun-Lutes in the guild).

We're currently looking for some well geared/skilled 85s on EU Horde to do some PvE stuff. Anyone who's interested, send me a PM with your BattleTag and armory link.

Put together some clips of the raid boosts to show what it was like as an 85 in 90 heroic content :)

The Legacy "crew" are (me / Zmirnoff / frityr are the ones with Sun-Lutes in the guild).

We're currently looking for some well geared/skilled 85s on EU Horde to do some PvE stuff. Anyone who's interested, send me a PM with your BattleTag and armory link.

nice, i achually didnt think 85's had enough health pool to live through hc's... kinda wanted to see this =P

grats with 2/2 you make my gut hurt.

Snowfallke @ Al'Akir - Community - World of Warcraft

2/2 Upgrade ! Aelo we are gonna R*pe ALL PVP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched the Gamebreaker.tv interview with GC and Watcher, in which they were asked if item upgrades would be coming back for PvE in the future. Their response was that they'd like to as it has the benefit of players being able to reach the LFR ilvl requirement easier and also ensure they get an upgrade each week even if no loot drops for them, but they're still undecided because there are some problems that would have to be fixed such as someone upgrading an item and then having a better one drop the next week.

Just watched the Gamebreaker.tv interview with GC and Watcher, in which they were asked if item upgrades would be coming back for PvE in the future. Their response was that they'd like to as it has the benefit of players being able to reach the LFR ilvl requirement easier and also ensure they get an upgrade each week even if no loot drops for them, but they're still undecided because there are some problems that would have to be fixed such as someone upgrading an item and then having a better one drop the next week.

Item upgrades returning hasn't been decided upon yet, but it is unlikely that it will come back for PvP gear. It felt good for players to be able to upgrade their blue gear and have a high enough item level to do heroic dungeons or LFR, but it didn't feel good trying to figure out how to spend your Valor Points. Partial refunds or transferring upgrades from one item to another are potential solutions. Item upgrades were helpful in allowing guilds to continue progressing by slowly making the players stronger.

on mm-champ.
comeback looks pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sun lute doesn't ruin the bracket at all. I roll an 85 frost dk with sun lute and when I fight frost mages I literally have one shot at winning by just bursting them down with an obliterate crit

question, how do you get the fishing dailies?? i head over to nat's area and all the npc's there have quests but i cant access them. is there a chain i have to complete before hand?? or did they bump up the dailies to level 90 only??

Users who are viewing this thread