any 2/2 sun-lutes?

Hapsen

Legend
is there any 85's with upgraded lute? 1/2 wuld allso be interresting to see..
well i guess this culd be 85 lute thread armory or what ev. ?

I've seen the weapon on a couple of websites but on every single one wasnt it upgradeable.
if its upgradeable then it should have around 20k max dmg oO

it was mentioned in a blue post that it was upgradable. However, unless people have managed to get a guild to boost them, I can't see it happening somehow.

this was exactly what i was looking for.. cus if there is one thing that keeps surprising me its how ridiculously rich some twinks are and how fast some ppl get stuff that you turn in your bed sleepless over.

Is funny that after 8 years people still don't realise that Blizzard truly does not and never will give a rats ass about anything than the majority which is end-game. The only time they do anything that influences twinking/lower bracket is when has something to do with either people at end-game or people trying to get to end-game.

That is a simple fact you'll all have to reconcile yourself with.

-lindenkron

If they intentionally put in items like this, they would be better off giving mages and SP's some uber 483 weap with 6k pvp power, that would actually ruin the bracket. Retri's and warriors can't be taken seriously and dk's are "ok".

Oh, because Blizzard never make mistakes with items at all.

There's a big difference between putting multiple 400+ ilevel items for 80-84 and having hidden damage on a grey sword. They may not have intended or predicted that the items would have the impact that they have had, but it was forseable by everyone in the 80s community and 80s were already broken by 308 items and enchants. While they may not give two shits about whether or not the items hurt the bracket it is obvious that the items were thought out and intentional.

aSg0HvO.png

brb looking for my tinfoil hat

brb 3rd grade reading comprehension

If they intentionally put in items like this, they would be better off giving mages and SP's some uber 483 weap with 6k pvp power, that would actually ruin the bracket. Retri's and warriors can't be taken seriously and dk's are "ok".

If anything they give items such as the Sun Lute and the level 80 400+ items such low level requirements because it will increase demand for them since they 1) greatly increase leveling speed 2) The Sun Lute and Archeology items are decent/good for entry level 90s and 3) are incredibly powerful twinks. They don't care at all about bracket balance. Every class has access to incredibly powerful gear from 80-85 that will make leveling incredibly fast.

Users who are viewing this thread