EU+US Another QQ Thread

no i just dont like talking to brick walls, no new members have ever left due to toxicity.

if toxicity was so awful how comes every1 here posting stuck around during the TI days?
Brick wall? Way to project! I'm literally responding to every little argument that you type while you're selectively ignoring 90% of my posts.
I never claimed anyone permanently left the site because of toxicity. I claimed newer members tend to get deterred by it. You asked for one example. I gave you three. I'm sure there are way more examples, but new people who get deterred from a community usually don't leave a goodbye post before they decide not to post again.

Brick wall? Way to project! I'm literally responding to every little argument that you type while you're selectively ignoring 90% of my posts.
I never claimed anyone permanently left the site because of toxicity. I claimed newer members tend to get deterred by it. You asked for one example. I gave you three. I'm sure there are way more examples, but new people who get deterred from a community usually don't leave a goodbye post before they decide not to post again.

you gave one example with any merit, other 2 were people complaining that when they asked a question thats been answered 5000 times they got backlash.

boo fucking hoo

people decide not to post again because there's nothing to post on

@Iild The other two examples are also exactly what you asked me to give examples of: people being deterred by toxicity on xpoff. That you don't find them valid is irrelevant. Still, you asked for one example and in your mind I gave you one example.

So, like, do you want me to retype the arguments that you still haven't responded to or are you getting to those? :rolleyes:

ok ill successfully argue against it in 6 words

It's not available to all members

That's to keep what goes on in there from prying eyes. If a person wants access there are 'ways' to get access. Very very easy ways.

Perfect! In that case it's only the OGs that apparently thrive on hostility and childishness that can see it.

Correction, it's the wannabe OG's.

/cheers

@Iild The other two examples are also exactly what you asked me to give examples of: people being deterred by toxicity on xpoff. That you don't find them valid is irrelevant. Still, you asked for one example and in your mind I gave you one example.

what about people being deterred by lack of toxicity leading to a dull website

how do we fix that

im done arguing with you onlydreams you're clearly a fking idiot left wing voter

enjoy turning this website into a safe space where you all circlejerk about getting 1 pop a week after your rules and trigger warnings force 95% of the population to stop logging on xpoff and therefore not attending events

im done arguing with you onlydreams you're clearly a fking idiot left wing voter

enjoy turning this website into a safe space where you all circlejerk about getting 1 pop a week after your rules and trigger warnings force 95% of the population to stop logging on xpoff and therefore not attending events
hey, you can't win 'em all ;) at least you tried harder than the op

>xpoff is stable, is bringing in more viewers, and has new content produced daily.
>19 bracket is arguably the most toxic bracket (partly to due with high competition i.e twink cup).
>19 bracket probably gets the most moderation in terms of deletion and action taken on user accounts.
>the only people complaining about the websites current state is 19s.

yep, sounds like a problem within the 19 bracket to me. shape up attitudes, produce more content that stirs activity. all of these QQ threads are ridiculous.

Reactions: Rob
>xpoff is stable, is bringing in more viewers, and has new content produced daily.
>19 bracket is arguably the most toxic bracket (partly to due with high competition i.e twink cup).
>19 bracket probably gets the most moderation in terms of deletion and action taken on user accounts.
>the only people complaining about the websites current state is 19s.

yep, sounds like a problem within the 19 bracket to me. shape up attitudes, produce more content that stirs activity. all of these QQ threads are ridiculous.
xpoff sucks. conq sucks, selaya sucks huge dicks
twinkinfo ruled

hey, you can't win 'em all ;) at least you tried harder than the op

i didnt lose, your points just werent valid enough to garner a response.

but give yourself a false sense of victory to go with your pseudo-intellectual persona

nice arguing with you, the white knight version of mvq

i didnt lose, your points just werent valid enough to garner a response.

but give yourself a false sense of victory to go with your pseudo-intellectual persona

nice arguing with you, the white knight version of mvq
I think you're only a few ad hominem away from validating your otherwise easily refuted points! Don't stop now! :)

Users who are viewing this thread