EU+US Another QQ Thread

At the time a lot of new accounts were asking questions implying they thought xpoff was a private server, which I found funny. Is that supposed to prove that I thrive on hostility or childishness?

calling people randoms and being passive aggressive by implying they're idiots is hostile and childish yes

calling people randoms and being passive aggressive by implying they're idiots is hostile and childish yes
But isn't there a difference between making a one-off remark that could be interpreted as somewhat hostile vs thriving on it?

And even if I were to concede that I'm just as toxic and hostile as everyone behind this anti new leadership movement, how does that take away from my argument?
You're on the side that literally claims that toxicity and hostility is required to keep the 19 bracket alive.

you said why dont we use royal lounge, i told you why not

you said a remark about how OGs thrive on hostility and childishness, i posted a pic of u doing the same

stop talking to me

you said a remark about how OGs thrive on hostility and childishness, i posted a pic of u doing the same
Are you implying that if a person is rude at any point ever, that means they thrive on being rude?

Seems like a bit of a stretch to me.

It's about you in random bg's?

difference is i have no problem admitting im the most toxic person on xpoff and probably the most toxic ingame at 19s

i dont lie about it to make people think im a nice guy and make friends

Are you implying that if a person is rude at any point ever, that means they thrive on being rude?

Seems like a bit of a stretch to me.

it was a profile post, it wasnt in response to any thread. just a thought he had at a precise moment to laugh at new people on this website who came for the official xpoff private server (or the cata one, whichever one was happening around march) instead of informing them directly

so yes, he was thriving on being rude.

Cute that your response is to just repost your original arguments that I've already countered.
you said why dont we use royal lounge, i told you why not
It's a good thing that new users can't see the royal lounge since they're the ones being deterred by toxicity. Since it's only older members claiming they need the toxicity, it shouldn't be a problem that it's only older members that can see the forums in which you can be toxic.

First of all that picture doesn't support your assertion that I also thrive on hostility - key word being thrive. I didn't make the claim that your side thrives on toxicity and hostility, your side did. You rushed to the conclusion that me saying "it's only the OGs that apparently thrive on hostility and childishness" was an attempt to slander you, while in fact it was just quoting a common argument from your own side.
toxic behavior and all that s,hit is part of twinking
Toxicity is what kept this site entertaining once in a while
This community is now sh*t lets be honest, not toxic I feel toxicity has died down about 95% since MoP ( however Toxicity --- > drama ---> beef ---> people wanted to farm others in wsg ) but its just shit boring dry flavorless bland stupid boring again
etc.

it was a profile post, it wasnt in response to any thread. just a thought he had at a precise moment to laugh at new people on this website who came for the official xpoff private server (or the cata one, whichever one was happening around march) instead of informing them directly

so yes, he was thriving on being rude.
Sounds more like you're trying hard not to admit your argument might be a little far-fetched.

Have fun with convincing the staff to go back to the older rules though. I don't really care either way.

how does ilvl work??

show me one example of a new user leaving over toxicity
Is that the only point you're going to respond to? You're a lot better at throwing random ad hominem than actually arguing. Maybe you should stick to that.

I never claimed that anyone left the site permanently because of toxicity, only that new users tend to be deterred by toxicity.
Here are some examples I could find quick:
The toxicity of the forums used to be one of the reasons I spent little time in here, or if i had questions about gear etc I would rather have gone and found the answers myself.
I agree, only started twinking last September. Being new and without a reputation, I used to get constantly neglected if I had the 'audacity' to apply to some 10v10. Tbh I wasn't even pretending to replace someone who's experienced and frankly better than me, but rather just to fill the empty slots in the teams.

Hence, this initiative is highly appreciated and supported. It's the only way if twinks wanna grow.
I'm usually just a lurker here, That's what I've been doing for couple of years now.

I do agree that the Toxicity is pretty bad and has to be moderated to allow the twink community to grow.
It's one thing when two veterans go into a trash talk extravaganza but a total different thing when you arrive as new person, New twink and get trashed for every question/comment you ask.

the only example there with any merit was Lu_Woo, i understand his frustration with no getting into wargames because he's not known but the other 2 are just people getting angry that people respond negatively to questions that 100% guaranteed were answered on the same page of topics they posted on, in some cases i've seen new members open a new thread for a question already answered in the topic below theirs.

if you ask a question without first searching for the answer you're not worth my or the brackets time.

fk off selaya dont need you in this thread
Could say the same to you. You've yet to contribute anything to it. Selaya at least pointed out exactly why Iilds argument is fallacious.

@Iild Am I to assume you've conceded the discussion since you're not responding to my arguments?

@Iild Am I to assume you've conceded the discussion since you're not responding to my arguments?

no i just dont like talking to brick walls, no new members have ever left due to toxicity.

if toxicity was so awful how comes every1 here posting stuck around during the TI days?

Users who are viewing this thread