EU+US Another QQ Thread

Could you please update a video where you read this out because I aint got time to read this

yeah someone should make a podcast about the state of xpoff, maybe a 1 hour 18min long video with a featured guest or something

ya

Why is Quack starting to have the Morgan Freeman effect on me? Every time I read stuff like this from Quack I read it in his voice. Is it only me, or?

But yeah, I cba to drop another comment of my own opinion on this matter. Already did it on a few similar threads.

I do agree that the new site rules do put a damper on competitive banter and forum activity. The last bit could have a lot of other factors as well though, but yeah, generally speaking.

@Asterias people you agree with have already made every argument you just wrote down in this thread. Didn't you even make a similar post in the new era thread?
Anyway, what none of you have successfully argued against yet is that there is still a subforum where you can be as toxic and "competitive" as you want - https://xpoff.com/forums/the-royal-lounge.298/
So maybe you should respond to that instead of repeating yourself over and over.

Even if you could be "toxic" or whatever you guys wish to be on this forum, it wouldnt help with activity in the 19 bracket, since theres no one left who actually still gives a fuck. (Speaking about EU)

Perfect! In that case it's only the OGs that apparently thrive on hostility and childishness that can see it.

66695db068c124e548bafc4f9ad14e84.png

'thrive on hostility and childishness'

Users who are viewing this thread