Anonymous Keep/Remove Poll

What do you want to do with Anonymous posting?

• Keep as is

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Remove completely

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • Fix it for truly new users (based on source IP, if not known allow anon post)

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Post, but unable to make threads

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See you are misinformed, which many Americans are whom don't have direct lines of communication to people who actually see what happens. The US supports "moderate rebels" there is no such thing, those moderate rebels cut children heads off and womens breasts off, and set them on fire. they are literally just ISIS, whom are also assisting the NATO member turkey, there is a great deal of misinformation and propaganda surrounding this put out but the mainstream media.
Sure, americans is expected to be missinformed. But the people fleeing their countries isnt doing so cus of us, they do it cus of isis and in some cases just cus of economic reasons (free education, healthcare and so on). And the troops that get support from us do so cus they want to defend their countries, and ofc all of theese different gropups dont all agree with each other and most of them have different agendas. But foremost their desire to fight back, is to defend their country.

Anons are the best thing to happen to the forum in ages. If you're against anons, you're against net neutrality.

Sure, americans is expected to be missinformed. But the people fleeing their countries isnt doing so cus of us, they do it cus of isis and in some cases just cus of economic reasons (free education, healthcare and so on). And the troops that get support from us do so cus they want to defend their countries, and ofc all of theese different gropups dont all agree with each other and most of them have different agendas. But foremost their desire to fight back, is to defend their country.
Yes I agree that that is their intent when they sign up. People are not just fleeing because of ISIS tho, they are leaving because of the war, bombs and guns are let off on both sides, in fact America lets off a whole lot more destructive weapons of war than ISIS does. The Kurds and Assad should be left alone to deal with them, the only reason Russia is even there is to counter the US's imperialistic goals, remembering the Assad is a major buyer of Russian weapons.

Yes I agree that that is their intent. They are not fleeing just because of ISIS tho, they are leaving because of the war, bombs and guns are let off on both sides.

Leave your political policy for your blog, manage this forum like what it is. A video game forum. ffs.

Were here to stay! See, we give you goons something to hate, other than each other. Therefore, we are helping bring you emo boobs together! All people with names gfy! Woooooohooooo!

Leave your political policy for your blog, manage this forum like what it is. A video game forum. ffs.
I don't really manage this forum anymore except with big decisions, what you can't see is the big staff discussion happening about this thread, discussing solutions. Also I'll post how I want, thanks.
[doublepost=1520375711,1520375618][/doublepost]Thread closed, the staff is discussing solutions to the perceived negative aspects of Anon posting that were brought up in this thread, more information will be available soonish.

Also keep in mind that over half the real people visiting this site at any time are Guests, those guests are just that, and as a result are allowed to participate as guests in community discourse.

Hello.

While I fundamentally am with @Conq on this whole Anonymous issue we acknowledge that there have been a growing number of rather disruptive Anonymous posters in the 19s and 29s bracket subforums.
We also acknowledge that the (19s & 29s) community wishes to opt-out of Anonymous posting. After some deliberation we have come to a solution.

Henceforth, Anonymous posting will be disabled for the main 19s and 29s subforums. A new subforum will be added to each where Anonymous posts are possible.
However, shitposting will not be permitted there. Instead, they are to serve newcomers as a place to ask genuine questions about the respective brackets.

<3, Sela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread