Hot AMA, But i only answer half of the questions

@Idiot i usually dont feel like i get treated "differently", the only thing i feel thats kinda odd is the amount of people the stare for no real apparent reason. and i've also had a few cases of where i'll literally ask people why the need too. they get super fuckin spooked usually.

Favorite food?

Considered freelancing with all that programming knowledge? Seems like great job security

At what programming language would you say you're most confident?

When did you start getting into programming?

Do you have a formal education to supplement your programming skills?

Have you considered work within programming?

Which programming language would happen to be your overall favorite, even if you were to be worse at that than some other language?

Favorite anime? (ofc. it's Ergo Proxy, rhetorical question).

Despite being crippled, do you have a lot, or some, self-irony?

hey more questions!

Done anything fun lately?
nah not really, i just got cleared from my injury (11 months down i'm finally free!), so i'm heading to dc and a few other spots in the next few weeks.

Favorite food?

Considered freelancing with all that programming knowledge? Seems like great job security
hmmmm, its such a hard choice i can easily say top 3 wise is a nice medium rare steak,grilled chicken,salmon patties.

and i free lance from time to time. i couldnt really do much for a little under a year because i couldnt stay at my pc long enough, always having to stay propped up kinda sucked.

now for the big ones! @Bestworld

#1: SQL!

#2: hmmm i'd have to say when i was a sophomore in HS, i was always in my Schools IT building in my free time talking with one of the Proffs, the guy pretty much had me begging to start taking classes as soon as i could. and that was 7ish years ago.

#3: pretty much all self taught, i spent way to much time just reading and practicing over the years by myself. alot of late nights thats for sure.

#4: oh 100%, i plan on starting school next year and going for 2 majors(programming/networking).

#5: Python, its so underrated but yet tons of fun to work with.

#6: Rhetorical my ass, K-On Hands down, with mirai nikki being a far second.

#7: oh tons, i make fun of myself daily. i've even had people leave raiding guilds because i make fun of myself. pm me i'll send you the picture sometime LOL.

Last edited:
1. Do you wear diapers?

2. Do you work out?

3. Why don’t you get your legs amputated?

4. Do you have electric wheelchair?

5. Were you bullied?

6. Did you attend school for people with “special” needs?

7. If a place is accessible only via stairs and you are alone, how do you get there?

8. Do you envy people with working legs?

9. Can you Lucid dream? Ever dreamed about walking?

Last edited:
How do you always manage to walk out of our lives despite being crippled?

Tired of you always playing with my heart strings.

@Kageroo
1. Do you wear diapers? nah.

2. Do you work out? yep

3. Why don’t you get your legs amputated? having to transfer in and out of things would be a fucking nightmare. also doctors kinda wont unless it dire,

4. Do you have electric wheelchair?nah that shits for pussies

5. Were you bullied? negative

6. Did you attend school for people with “special” needs? nah. held a 3.5 gpa throughout school even though i never did homework ayy

7. If a place is accessible only via stairs and you are alone, how do you get there? simple i just dont go LOL

8. Do you envy people with working legs? nah walkings for suckers.

9. Can you Lucid dream? Ever dreamed about walking? i don't really know tbh if i have i dont remember it. a few times NGL, i woke up onetime face down on my floor from "trying" to sleepwalk years ago.

Last edited:
You'd get audio dreams where you hear sounds only
Sleep paralysis must be much scarier for blind people then. Hear noises, feel pressure, cannot move, etc... but cant look around to realize it is just a sleep paralysis.
When I was a kid I used to have sleep paralysis pretty often, but I just needed to look around to realize it is just a dream, which blind person cannot do.

Users who are viewing this thread