Hot AMA, But i only answer half of the questions

How did you become crippled and how did/does it effect your everyday life?(assuming you werent born crippled)

How did you become crippled and how did/does it effect your everyday life?(assuming you werent born crippled)
at 7months old i had an allergic reaction to my immunizations which caused my spinal cord to swell from c3 to c7 which is the upper part of the spine that connects to the neck, i was quadra until 11months till i was randomly able to move my arms(dont know how tbh). and really it doesnt affect my daily life at all, harder to reach things is whatever and shoppings a bit of a pain in the ass but other than that i literally live the same as you would.

at 7months old i had an allergic reaction to my immunizations which caused my spinal cord to swell from c3 to c7 which is the upper part of the spine that connects to the neck, i was quadra until 11months till i was randomly able to move my arms(dont know how tbh). and really it doesnt affect my daily life at all, harder to reach things is whatever and shoppings a bit of a pain in the ass but other than that i literally live the same as you would.

Do you get disability or do you have a "normal" job?

Only answering half the questions because only half your body works?

Can you get an erection
3D562D8600000578-4235148-image-m-5_1487347568840.jpg

this guy

Do you hate being treated differently? I asked my black friend this, because he also gets treated differently, mostly by ultra liberal or "regressive" white people who feel a tremendous amount of guilt for what happened to his ancestors a billion years ago. He said it makes him feel like a helpless child who's incapable of doing things without a handout from some patronizing cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread