US Am I the most geared 39 rogue world?

He does (Crum). Great toon! Jealous of the helm enchant big time. Doesn't change the raw stats overall. His toon has more POTENTIAL similarly to yours. Sadly, mine is best currently. Sitting at over 320 ap 20% crit and 5% vers unbuffed (while running proc trinkets instead of the baselines 10agi 10vers & 10 agi 10 haste).
Your set is dog man 2.7k health on a rogue is suicide.

Duel me on bigmamiwami
[doublepost=1544149241,1544148808][/doublepost]

How do I spell that? Lol
Boughs of Archdruid Van-Yali
Item Level 161
Binds when equipped
Shoulder Leather
32 Armor
+31 [Agility or Intellect]
+46 Stamina
+13 Critical Strike
+25 Haste
Durability 100 / 100
Requires Level 101
Sell Price: 43 1 61

im gunna be the best geared 39 enh on classic...believe it!

or should I go ret pala? psure windfury had an icd in vanilla or something

Last edited:
116 head
361AP 9.8%vers gun with incendiary enhence
342AP 10%vers with hanna

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    948.3 KB · Views: 262
  • 2.png
    2.png
    864.4 KB · Views: 208
How are these guys getting the 116 items? Were they equipped right when legion came out and these items did not have a level requirement, or did they use that method people have mentioned using multiple accounts with toons at different levels to scale level 100ish mobs down to 39?

Also- still can’t believe I don’t have a BoA with a high level head enchant from back in the day. Could have sworn I had one smh

How are these guys getting the 116 items? Were they equipped right when legion came out and these items did not have a level requirement, or did they use that method people have mentioned using multiple accounts with toons at different levels to scale level 100ish mobs down to 39?

Also- still can’t believe I don’t have a BoA with a high level head enchant from back in the day. Could have sworn I had one smh
I would think they got it back in legion to get high ilvl, and are now just able to enjoy the stats or the scaling method you mentioned. I really wonder if there is a Asian version of xpoff.com

The head requires 28 lvl

Users who are viewing this thread