Am i BiS now? :C

As long as you're aware screwdriver isn't bis.

Also all addiction has negative consequences, you're thinking about the physical aspect of it too much. I really don't who smokes pot or not though, just people saying something isn't addictive is an oddly specific pet peeve of mine.

Well to go into detail a person with a preset of an addictive personality are the ones getting a psychological addiction rather than a chemical addiction it has nothing to do with cannabis within itself.

When it comes to screw vs scout i would like to see the math and not just you saying "It's not bis." :)

So what [MENTION=7200]AntiStealth[/MENTION] is stating is that any research that is "old" is not relevant. What year is new enough to be relevant enough for you 2013, 2014, 2015? Has the chemical in MJ changed in the 50 years? If anything THC content in MJ has a higher concentration. I am sure there have been studies on that topic as well.

Don't forget about the new versatility trinkets coming out soon!

/cheers

Well to go into detail a person with a preset of an addictive personality are the ones getting a psychological addiction rather than a chemical addiction it has nothing to do with cannabis within itself.

When it comes to screw vs scout i would like to see the math and not just you saying "It's not bis." :)
Sure, http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/math-breakdown-rogue-weapons-63049/.

From the oh chart you can see how the damage goes up as the oh gets faster even though the agility on the oh goes down. Heartseaker is no longer better than scouts though because of its stat changes, but it still shows the trend.

Users who are viewing this thread