Am i BiS now? :C

I do understand the importance of AGM on rogues but the fact that a shaman can purge it makes it obsolete in my eyes i rather have the stam and get the indefinate Hp boost of mark of tyran

+ i'm lazy

+ u can LoS and a sham wont be able to purge you if you know what ur doing.

Yeah thank you i know that LoS is something i can do.. it doesn't remove the fact that in Wsg mid battles a purge is incoming always if the shaman knows what the fuck he's doing.

"If you know what you are doing", in mid battles, you basically sap a healer bro, or kill a low-hp target, so your team gets a kill and pushes forward + ur a rogue, you won't be in mid 24/7.

Yeah thank you i know that LoS is something i can do.. it doesn't remove the fact that in Wsg mid battles a purge is incoming always if the shaman knows what the fuck he's doing.

Well if a shaman is in purgeable range, chances are you are in combat so popping an AGM for restealth would be obsolete in that situation. Also, it's very hard for a shaman to purge your AGM if you pop AGM and stealth immediately.

I'm not arguing with you guys about the fact that AGM is better because it's. My work doesn't allow me and imo the difference is miniscule.. And lenny if now my roll which i know is to sap healers and finish of low HP targets how does that make me immune to shaman purges and how does AGM help me in those situations more than tyran?

edit:
The only legitimate answer about why AGM is better i've gotten is because of the re-stealths which i do agree with.

Last edited by a moderator:
AGM may be obsolete in a matter of weeks. Your debate will be a moot issue. I have not bothered with AGM since BM trinket has become available. In my opinion, for the classes I play and my play style, AGM is overrated.

/cheers

AGM may be obsolete in a matter of weeks. Your debate will be a moot issue. I have not bothered with AGM since BM trinket has become available. In my opinion, for the classes I play and my play style, AGM is overrated.

/cheers

This thread however is not about you, or about the classes you play. Unless you're talking about rogue right now, and only rogue.

AGM may be obsolete in a matter of weeks because it might just get changed into the heirloom "agm". It is just as likely that it will be gf'd in a matter of weeks, so getting one right now would be a very wise decision if you ever want to be bis on your rogue.

Users who are viewing this thread