Alucard Warlock Guide

@Alucard nice guide and thank You for doing it.

Regarding PVP videos please make some WITHOUT the grandfathered seduce, it makes a night and day difference to all those players that can never get this spell

He even has a Demonology vid on his utube channel.

would love to see more Demonology footage. Would prefer if you would upload some raw footage without the zooming-in. I want to use it as a guide and learn what you're doing.

you got a twitch aswell?

Last edited:
He even has a Demonology vid on his utube channel.

would love to see more Demonology footage. Would prefer if you would upload some raw footage without the zooming-in. I want to use it as a guide and learn what you're doing.

you got a twitch aswell?

Thank you for checking my demo video :D and yea aswell a lot of people are asking me to do demo pvp aswell tbh I like playing demo I have some idea what videos I can do with it. And sure I can do a guide aswell on demo

twitch? I only do YouTube videos maybe in future I will do streams aswell x)

Hey guys Alucard here and today I share a brand new Video

Due to some request, decided to make an macro video! Nothing ground breaking, but I'm pretty sure there'll be some useful stuff here for most people =)

Hey guys Alucard here and today I share a brand new Video

Due to some request, decided to make an macro video! Nothing ground breaking, but I'm pretty sure there'll be some useful stuff here for most people =)
WoW you have so many macros why tho?

Yea I can imagine btw what professions are the best for warlock in your opinion
Think like for like any 20 you're going to want to at least rotate through a few until you have what you need. E.g. Grab enchanting until you have the enchants you need, get leather working until you have the leg enchants, engineering for the belt and glider (and trinkets, helm, etc) and alchemy for the flasks. Which ones you keep for their on-use items (like engineering, alch flask) , not sure, but you'll need pretty much all the professions at some point

Think like for like any 20 you're going to want to at least rotate through a few until you have what you need. E.g. Grab enchanting until you have the enchants you need, get leather working until you have the leg enchants, engineering for the belt and glider (and trinkets, helm, etc) and alchemy for the flasks. Which ones you keep for their on-use items (like engineering, alch flask) , not sure, but you'll need pretty much all the professions at some point
Hmm well that’s when you pure f2p I guess but I’m talkin when I have gametime to go vet

Not sure tbh, my consumable usage only really reaches the flask and engi tinkers. Think a decent amount of pots share a CD with the heal belt tinker or Salt Water so most people probably just settle with those

Reactions: Sil
@KahrEU somebody needs advice on the best way to crutching on consums.
7533D209-1FE9-40EE-A5E1-5A189C3184FB.png

Users who are viewing this thread