All Time 19 HKs List

Loves2twink said:
This list seems dominated by US atm. EU represent!

Why should EU represent something like this? I never understood how you found gy farming and constant killing the same person equal to skill. Gy farming is one of the reasons new twinks stop playing.

Spacecookie said:
Why should EU represent something like this? I never understood how you found gy farming and constant killing the same person equal to skill. Gy farming is one of the reasons new twinks stop playing.

I never said that getting a large amount of honor kills equate to having skill.

Nakedplumber said:
I dont understand, I never see Sidni in my bgs >.>

just 3/4 of the time ya know

True but she never farms mid-field or GY camps..she is about winning...not numbers...I WISH she would go to midfield now and then and rack in numbers, but she won't...she just likes to see "Horde Wins" at the end of a game:)))

Loves2twink said:
That's what this post is celebrating though...

Your original post asked for players who Legit got kills...you even said, IF i recall...you did not want to recognize campers/farmers...then you even ignored Sidni's priest Laycee...at first, so decide..is it non-farmers or just first to hit 250K????????

This is a list celebrating first legit 250K HKS. By legit, I mean you got it one way or another in a bg and not farming a bunch of level 1 trials at the gy. Sidni has a 38K lead over Pizza who is the most active. That's 20K away from title. She can bust her ass for 1 month and make history if she wants to.

Nakedplumber said:
I dont understand, I never see Sidni in my bgs >.>

just 3/4 of the time ya know

ive seen him in nonxp bgs even said hi to him from everyones favorite warrior at wich point i had to tell him that it is waag.

Users who are viewing this thread