All Time 19 HKs List

Beastly said:
umm laycee and sindi is the same person, and her kills are legit.

What I thought was weird about Laycee is that she has no AGM. Then I looked at her statistics and it said 138 battle grounds played and it just looks weird.

Loves2twink said:
What I thought was weird about Laycee is that she has no AGM. Then I looked at her statistics and it said 138 battle grounds played and it just looks weird.

that is because 95% of her kills came before achievements/statistics were added like myself

So the kills were tracked but not the battlegrounds is what you're saying?

BTW: she has an AGM, check her achievements.

Zimt the Diplomat said:
I wonder how much HK's Maletc had, too bad his arsenal is inactive. He was legend xD

HAHA yer.. SO lol Warlock.. wierd gear and backpeddeling after those numerious kills.. just dot spamming poor noobs in the old bg's xD (BIG TIME FARMER)

Looked him up, but yer .. inactive :(

I also know hmm Okuki got it.. and Wopper and massakra. (all rogues of the horde/alliance) but cba to find armory due to wierd letters in their names. (doubt anny of those were farmers thou)

Also I got that title w/o farming, but hey. It's my hunter so... Rastamán @ Draenor - Game - World of Warcraft

Dinkorastamán said:
HAHA yer.. SO lol Warlock.. wierd gear and backpeddeling after those numerious kills.. just dot spamming poor noobs in the old bg's xD (BIG TIME FARMER)

I also know hmm Okuki got it.. and Wopper and massakra. (all rogues of the horde/alliance) but cba to find armory due to wierd letters in their names. (doubt anny of those were farmers thou)

Also I got that title w/o farming, but hey. It's my hunter so... Rastamán @ Draenor - Game - World of Warcraft

i'm gonna do it for you to spare you all the others that would prolly come

"omfg lolol a hunter lol noob lol noskilleasyachifag"

there, now the rest of you can let the man have his title in peace =)

Dinkorastamán said:

Thanks, and updated.

Loves2twink said:
I put an * after this name because of possibly exploited. It is possible to amass over 100K world hks, but I highly doubt it. I added her to the list unless the community think otherwise.

What's everyone opinion about including Laycee?

Laycee is oldschool, ask anybody.. I also believe Laycee is Sidni's old priest? She definatley has the most kills at level 19 in the world between her characters.

Dangerdoom said:
lol laycee is sids daughter, and yes all kills are legit, they dont know how to exploit anything.

No, Laycee is Sindi, Llonah is Sidni's daughter and she is almost at 100k - both of them are sweet women - glad people can kill WSGs all day and still be normal/unretarted(ye, thats a word)

Skillzpwnd's warlock "Feardotdot" on Gilneas in Vinidcation has well over 100k, but he hasnt logged in for ages.

Users who are viewing this thread