All Time 19 HKs List

How easy to farm kills as a pally or hunter??...then we have a warlock..hardest class to play and get kills??? ...all KUDOS to Sdini, even though she doesn't read forums(from what i hear). I have one of every class and they have made warlock almost un-playable at 19!! GRATS...I do not know if you know me but you see me now and then Sidni!! .....

Only player to ever be non-farmer...yes pizza you FARM for kills....and i dont know about isa as she is european......my hat (Lucky fishing hat) goes off to sidni!! GO GIRL!!!

Well Sidni is my rl mom so I shouldn't make much of a comment....but thanks stacked...I AGREE. I have one of every class too, and hunters/pally/rogues are the easiest to farm, IMO. Thanks for recognizing Sidni......she has played that old warlock way too long, now someone feels threatened and he is FARMING kills. I even said ...not healing you if you keep holding flag in mid and farming. I said, "If you were my own MOTHER Sidni, I WILL NOT HEAL YOU, for farming"...but he has a nice pocket priest so he can farm.../sigh on farmers

Llonah said:
Well Sidni is my rl mom so I shouldn't make much of a comment....but thanks stacked...I AGREE. I have one of every class too, and hunters/pally/rogues are the easiest to farm, IMO. Thanks for recognizing Sidni......she has played that old warlock way too long, now someone feels threatened and he is FARMING kills. I even said ...not healing you if you keep holding flag in mid and farming. I said, "If you were my own MOTHER Sidni, I WILL NOT HEAL YOU, for farming"...but he has a nice pocket priest so he can farm.../sigh on farmers

sidni is the god of the 19 bracket

Updated. Sidni better be careful or else she will lose the number 1 spot in a few months. There are a few players making a 5k improvement every time I update the list.

stacked65 said:
How easy to farm kills as a pally or hunter??...then we have a warlock..hardest class to play and get kills??? ...all KUDOS to Sdini, even though she doesn't read forums(from what i hear). I have one of every class and they have made warlock almost un-playable at 19!! GRATS...I do not know if you know me but you see me now and then Sidni!! .....

Only player to ever be non-farmer...yes pizza you FARM for kills....and i dont know about isa as she is european......my hat (Lucky fishing hat) goes off to sidni!! GO GIRL!!!

this myth has been perpetuated for too long

Dorigon said:
this myth has been perpetuated for too long

indeed in any situation with a healer warlocks are very powerful,also rain of fire may be the best defensive tool to date, it can ruin a rogues sap positioning thus allowing fcs to run forever

Betcha a nickel that if Sidni lost the #1 spot she'd be like "oh well"...

Not cuz I know her, just from people's comments in this thread.

So true, Sidni won't go farm kills....but until this post she never had too. I am begging her everyday to go kill, kill, kill but she normally runs flags and tries to win games. So unlike most anyone would do...I say at the rate pizza is going, after this post, he will be first then asa???, then my mom (Sidni)...just my calll.

Sidni is all about team winning first and never considers her kills....If she had in the past she would have new title, JUSt like her priest(Laycee) had the new title within weeks of titles being made.

I think it's safe to say no other 19 twinks have TWO "Of the""Horde" titles...I would think she is first in world for that accomplishment???

I think Sidni is amazing and the best 19 twink to ever play WoW. Its a fact. I played with her today and she straight up will run the flag above going for kills. Even if we are 2-0.. Best 19 twink EVER.

I'm so happy to see people recognizing Sidni. And everyone is right, she is all about winning the game. I'm hoping Sidni gets Bloodthirsty before Pizza for sure though :) te he.. I'm thinking she may have been around longer than Pizza? Not really sure.

Well, I do know that the current Pizza is the 2nd Pizza. But I also know that Sidni has a priest with 100k+ kills on it too and I know the original Pizza didn't have that many. I think Sidni was made around the time BC launched and Laycee was Vanilla.

Man i have about 150k kills across ALL of my like main 10ish chars, got like 2k kills on a 19, don't see how people could not get bored from playing the same character, especially at 19!!

Shermaan said:
Man i have about 150k kills across ALL of my like main 10ish chars, got like 2k kills on a 19, don't see how people could not get bored from playing the same character, especially at 19!!

How could you get bored playing your favorite twink?

Users who are viewing this thread