All-Star Roster for AP Horde / MG Alliance / Others

I smell a discrepancy

i have no intention of chest farming for DWB, so it isn't really much of a discrepancy. the .2% chance I have of missing the few shocks I'll throw out per BG I don't care about. If my heals had a chance to miss because I wasn't hit capped I'd farm it. AGM I have little intention to try for ever. It's not really a big deal since if someone pops it I can purge it right away.

also it goes without saying threads like this are terrible. it leads to popularity contests with little way to prove anything.

i have no intention of chest farming for DWB, so it isn't really much of a discrepancy. the .2% chance I have of missing the few shocks I'll throw out per BG I don't care about. If my heals had a chance to miss because I wasn't hit capped I'd farm it. AGM I have little intention to try for ever. It's not really a big deal since if someone pops it I can purge it right away.

also it goes without saying threads like this are terrible. it leads to popularity contests with little way to prove anything.

duels?

Whoa there chill out kiddo, first of all allahkazam has a point, hit cap is necessary in this bracket and secondly not only are you not hit capped i noticed that you're using the leather leggings from BFD you should be farming foremans or be using the mail leggings quested from BFD

I m not going to farm for Formans nor will I ever. Already took the shield from BFD cause I do respec Prot to Flag Carry when needed.

I'm pretty sure I'd shit on this non hit capped ret paladin and it wouldn't even be close.

Also the only BiS piece I'm missing is AGM, which I'll probably never get on Aerie Peak.

So much for this wonderful alliance community on MG. Shall I reactivate my p2p account and make sure a f2p alliance never sniffs an AGM chest again? I made a simple suggestion and you can't even take a minor amount of criticism to help make your gear better.

edit: hahaha didn't even notice those leather pants at first glance. gearing is hard :(

You'll shit on me? LMAO. I can't believe your still talking about hit capped when your not even close to being capped.

Lets see here, my miss chance is what, .3%. That means I miss 3 out of 1000 hit attemps. And your saying i should give up 40 Attack Power to gain 3 more hits out of a thousand??? I pity you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I m not going to farm for Formans nor will I ever. Already took the shield from BFD cause I do respec Prot to Flag Carry when needed.

You'll shit on me? LMAO. I can't believe your still talking about hit capped when your not even close to being capped.

Lets see here, my miss chance is what, .3%. That means I miss 3 out of 1000 hit attemps. And your saying i should give up 40 Attack Power to gain 3 more hits out of a thousand??? I pity you.

Since your a ret, its pretty much all weapon damage anyway. I think you both have a point.

I am appalled at the lack of activitiy of Team Swag... what used to be Aerie Peak's most popular gimmick naming convention is now reduced to a mere 6 active toons... disgusting. :(

Time to jump ship to TEAM JIMMY. :'(

Lol cuz that will last too right???
<3

edit: wtf is swagchili doing on there. Not horde, Not swag.

Dude, you got to admit that's pretty hypocritical. Your not even close to Hit capped and your criticizing Windstrum for being like .003 from hit cap?!?! Your advising Wind, the guy that has duel AGMs, every single peice of equipment for every situation, on how to gear?? He literally plays any role for us, FC, Damage, and Healing, when we need him to. The guy is amazing.

Come on, man, it's not that smart to say someone else isn't geared right when you're not even as geared as he is.

What you bads gotta relize that these are terrible comps for 10v10 premades.

Protection warrior=fc
two survival hunters
one disc and one holy priest
two arcane mages
1 holy paladin
and 2 sub rogues

Is the way to go, the other classes like druids, warlocks and warriors(not prot) are not viable for premades because they are shit.

How the hell is 3.79% spell hit not even close to hit capped? I need 1 hit rating to get capped! Or am I not logged out in my normal gear?

Also dual AGM means jack shit. I could roll on a server and get dual AGM too. And all I said was he should get Bravo Co. Ring and he jumped down my throat with insults. Sacrifice 4 str (which is 8 AP and not 40) for 3 more stam and hit cap. My gosh such a horrible thing to suggest.

When people suggested gear for me to get, I responded with why I wasn't going to do it. I don't feel like chest farming forever and maybe not getting anything. It's not worth it to me for the time I invest. I didn't jump on anyone and toss around insults or anything or have all my friends run here to defend me.

When I make a suggestion on how to hit cap and gear better, I basically get called everything under the sun for it. My gosh. Next time I'll keep my suggestions to myself.

What you bads gotta relize that these are terrible comps for 10v10 premades.

Protection warrior=fc
two survival hunters
one disc and one holy priest
two arcane mages
1 holy paladin
and 2 sub rogues

Is the way to go, the other classes like druids, warlocks and warriors(not prot) are not viable for premades because they are shit.

yeah but you're not taking it far enough.....there is pretty much no reason to be in a battleground as a F2P 20 unless you are a paladin, hunter, or mage. you're literally just gimping your team by your presence as any other class. no this is not an exaggeration

How the hell is 3.79% spell hit not even close to hit capped? I need 1 hit rating to get capped! Or am I not logged out in my normal gear?

Also dual AGM means jack shit. I could roll on a server and get dual AGM too. And all I said was he should get Bravo Co. Ring and he jumped down my throat with insults. Sacrifice 4 str (which is 8 AP and not 40) for 3 more stam and hit cap. My gosh such a horrible thing to suggest.

When people suggested gear for me to get, I responded with why I wasn't going to do it. I don't feel like chest farming forever and maybe not getting anything. It's not worth it to me for the time I invest. I didn't jump on anyone and toss around insults or anything or have all my friends run here to defend me.

When I make a suggestion on how to hit cap and gear better, I basically get called everything under the sun for it. My gosh. Next time I'll keep my suggestions to myself.

Alright dog, i didnt mean to insult you our anything. I didn't mean your not close to cap, I meant you're not even as close to hit capped as he is.

I am appalled at the lack of activitiy of Team Swag... what used to be Aerie Peak's most popular gimmick naming convention is now reduced to a mere 6 active toons... disgusting. :(

Time to jump ship to TEAM JIMMY. :'(
Team Jimmy? No...

Team Bread, go.

Or, you could be Itchypurse :D

Is this a troll post? AP ally hunters should be Lofi and Cherry..

anyway. i don't see this going anywhere good..
Oplol is better than both op them.

On a serious note, this is the setup we premaded last time.
Altho, Biggie quit so we need another Hunter to take its spot.

Decem is definately better than Kochist.
Bizr is better than Lazertag.
Should have Goldendays in it.

And all this doesn't make sense. Just get a list compiled for A MG. They struggle to get a fair comp. I believe if you set up a date, I'll make sure I can field enough people with a dedicated, balanced and good setup.

Biggie hands down was the best F2P Hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread