All-Star Roster for AP Horde / MG Alliance / Others

We need to magically get a 10v10 between AP and MG that would be great for rivalry lol
I've been demanding this since they announced this new server. But it seems they have nothing else than Hunters and Paladins.

I've been demanding this since they announced this new server. But it seems they have nothing else than Hunters and Paladins.

Reading this i can only imagine how awsome it would be to have bgs with one of every class for the sake of balance. For some reason this makes me think it would be a really awsomme battle, with the maximum amount of spells and alot more tactical positioning.

EDIT: Also threads like these, where is asked who are the best players often derail, just let one dedicated person decide who they'd like to be in their team before everybody keeps asking why they aren't on the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think i said it already in this thread, but the only thing i'd take over a hunter or paladin in a premade is an arcane mage or two. unless they were a bunch of bloodelves or ran resist gear, in which case i'd just bring more hunters and paladins

actually what am i saying, id just run all hunters and paladins. why confuse people

Shields for the Hero™ classes. Not bad. Let's match up your premade vs Druid's premade of 6 and 4.

Go!

all rogue and one fc druid pre made communicating with vent.

gl against that.
have your people jump on that prot fc with loh only to be mowed down by a couple hunters, and then the druid gets stunned and raped by a hunter + ret (maybe just a ret). stick a hunter and paladin in the enemy base to run it once the rogues return it and die, camp gy control mid win game.. literally i can see that game turning into a camp fest of 6 hunters scouting out for rezzing rogues/druid.

You'd need a shaman to purge BoP, shield, and AGM so
you don't "need" it, a wp shaman would be decent to have, though it can get mowed down pretty easily and AGMs don't last long against pressure from multiple rets and explosive shots

i would actually be willing to challenge any team with a team of just hunters and paladins. my team would be alliance, of course, for the eyepatches

Users who are viewing this thread