All-Star Roster for AP Horde / MG Alliance / Others

yeah but you're not taking it far enough.....there is pretty much no reason to be in a battleground as a F2P 20 unless you are a paladin, hunter, or mage. you're literally just gimping your team by your presence as any other class. no this is not an exaggeration
i'm sticking to my 6 hunter 4 paladin comp

What you bads gotta relize that these are terrible comps for 10v10 premades.

Protection warrior=fc
two survival hunters
one disc and one holy priest
two arcane mages
1 holy paladin
and 2 sub rogues

Is the way to go, the other classes like druids, warlocks and warriors(not prot) are not viable for premades because they are shit.
this isnt 19s. and tryu using two arcane mages against a bunch of bloodelves

Warrior clearly aren't shit. Same goes for Warlocks. They are just not as retardelously OP as Hunters.

This list is a total joke. There are more than 10 players that can be classified better than the players listed. This top players based on pvp skills or RP master?

phrawsty get online you goon

EDIT: Billow since when did wtbdispel make a hunter?

when bone was around we all used to do arenas. dmnd is hero btw.

also these lists are just dumb haha. if mg or anyone else wants games just talk to someone on ap horde or alliance and im sure they'll gladly get a team together

o_O hero i talked to him in vent did a lot of f2p wsg for awhile with him and bale we were on TB a bit but he mianly qued on his zul'jin toon. also did you know Gcd is f2p as well now

I am appalled at the lack of activitiy of Team Swag... what used to be Aerie Peak's most popular gimmick naming convention is now reduced to a mere 6 active toons... disgusting. :(

Time to jump ship to TEAM JIMMY. :'(

TRAITOR ! ! ! TRAITOR ! ! ! (in Spartan City Council Voice)

lol jk :p we all luv purse.

but SWAGBAG is DEARLEADER of TEAM SWAG ! As limited as his appearances may be :p

Users who are viewing this thread