All possible to get F2P titles

Sigh.. I never said champion was impossible.. It would be pretty stupid to say that when I did it wouldn't it be? I said it was impossible to farm solo for 3 reasons.

Quests only take you to revered with AC. That means you need to farm 21k+ rep for AC and the only way to do that is kill mobs for like 5 rep (VERYYYYY long time in one sitting and highly likely for your comp to fry or dc before finished) or get the badges. The badges require honor. Honor requires someone else. Someone else doesn't = solo. It's not a complicated farm it just takes time and other people

Bloodsail admiral is soloable with the use of goblin racial (on a DK).

The quest that grants the hat (and thus the title) requires level 55 so you can't get the title just by killing npcs in Faldir's Cove or BB on your regular f2p character

Great but u Can just share the quest

The Hallowed With assistance or linked p2p?

I think that's Gf'ed now. I'm guessing most f2p's you see nowadays have got it through linked p2p but there may be a couple running around that snagged it that one time it was available. But even back then, it required p2p assistance.

Last edited by a moderator:
No. You do the bloodsail quest chain until you get to Doublerum. the bay is phased with the invasion. When that happens, most all NPCs are lvl 35-40.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

So you need a DK right ?!
And if im certain , cuz i did all the Booty Quests with dk to get archievement and the mobs give only 4-5 Rep... !

So you need a DK right ?!
And if im certain , cuz i did all the Booty Quests with dk to get archievement and the mobs give only 4-5 Rep... !

You need a goblin DK. There are several NPCs that give extra rep. The bankers. Baron Revilgaz. Fleet Master Seahorn. Some more I forgot. It's still a pretty long grind.

You need a goblin DK. There are several NPCs that give extra rep. The bankers. Baron Revilgaz. Fleet Master Seahorn. Some more I forgot. It's still a pretty long grind.

Yea , but can you get it killing the lv 90 guards on lv 20 toon ?!

You can't kill lvl 90 guards on a lvl 20 toon. You can barely kill them on a lvl 90 toon.

if you try to kill lvl 90 guards for rep, you're doing it wrong.

Bloodsail admiral is soloable with the use of goblin racial (on a DK).

The quest that grants the hat (and thus the title) requires level 55 so you can't get the title just by killing npcs in Faldir's Cove or BB on your regular f2p character.

Gob Racia l!?

Yes. You have to rocket jump to the ship to get the 'Avast, Ye Admiral' quest. Otherwise you would need p2p help with a two-person flying mount. You should Google bloodsail Admiral guide. There's a pretty good one on this site. It's how I discovered TI in the first place. :)

Users who are viewing this thread