All possible to get F2P titles

You can't kill lvl 90 guards on a lvl 20 toon. You can barely kill them on a lvl 90 toon.

if you try to kill lvl 90 guards for rep, you're doing it wrong.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Okkie than... ! So how mutch time does it take ?!

How do u get "the diplomat"? saw a guy have it in a BG. Is it possible to get?

Guardian of cenarius? Is that one possible?

But how to get it? Can anyone make a guide or something, and plz without use of dk bug if possible. :)
You need high level help. You need Cenarion Expedition and Cenarion Circle exalted reputation.

For several reputation gains including Cenarion Expedition you farm and buy many many many many Ethereum Prison Keys on the P2P account you should have for this. When using them you bring your F2P along so he gets rep in the group. Since it's so arduous a grind ideally you'd cooperate with others who would also contribute keys for getting one of the remaining 3 spots in the group.

For Cenarion Circle reputation you will need to run your F2P killing stuff in Silithus (Twilight’s Hammer).

P.S. Killing lots and lots and lots of stuff, the grind is insane.

Last edited by a moderator:
But how to get it? Can anyone make a guide or something, and plz without use of dk bug if possible. :)

You need high level help. You need Cenarion Expedition and Cenarion Circle exalted reputation.

For several reputation gains including Cenarion Expedition you farm and buy many many many many Ethereum Prison Keys on the P2P account you should have for this. When using them you bring your F2P along so he gets rep in the group. Since it's so arduous a grind ideally you'd cooperate with others who would also contribute keys for getting one of the remaining 3 spots in the group.

For Cenarion Circle reputation you will need to run your F2P killing stuff in Silithus (Twilight’s Hammer).

P.S. Killing lots and lots and lots of stuff, the grind is insane.

Yes, you need P2P help, there is no pure way of doing this. I just wanted to show it's a pretty exclusive club because the grind is so long.

U can get all the archaeology titles or not?

Can Anybody make a fishing guide? Or just Tell me all the stuff that haves with fishing to do that u are able to get? I know u can get somethings in booty Bay but, any others? Plz make a list of them all, thinks :)

Users who are viewing this thread