ALL MoP GEAR (new items and granfathered) - By Jarex

Blackened Defias Gloves/Pants

Hey guys!

Can anyone confirm that Blackened Defias gloves/pants don't drop anymore? I need them since they are BiS for feral FC.

Thanks!

Neuqfaut said:
Hey guys!

Can anyone confirm that Blackened Defias gloves/pants don't drop anymore? I need them since they are BiS for feral FC.

Thanks!

fine leather pants are actually better for fcing.

leotseddap said:
Nope, level 19s arent able to complete the chain. They get stuck because the level req is to high at the start of the final chain.

All right, thank you.

Side note for those who don't know, and wanted the furbolg rod:

[item]5462[/item] is no longer available after cata. Instead,

[item]66888[/item] can be bought for around 19g, and requires exalted in faction. Unlike the rod, this one has a 1hr cooldown.

no

loltenchars

[ITEM]Blackwood Ritual Stick[/ITEM]

what an utterly rediculous wand i found in a darkshore quest.. same stats as [ITEM]Banshee Rod[/ITEM] of the sun though.. i reckon it can be used in some sort if hurr durr mix up "want a 'lil bit of everything" set?

If you faction change with the orig. rod of transformation, does it get removed? and if you faction change back, can a GM restore it?

Khanodruid said:
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/15-19-bracket/17874-bracers-ancient-grove.html

Thought this would help, as the methods proposed on the first page aren't very helpful.

i'm not sure exactly what quests to do, but i just got it on a pally by trying all of the quests at the Grove of the ancients. After i completed the quest that sent me down to talk to the dwarfs (by the murlocs), I returned to the grove and the bracer/shield chain was available

Added the following:

[item]corpse rompers[/item] (Formerly Foreman's Boots) are now a lv20 requirement.

[item]Hooded Cowl[/item] Has been added to grandfathered list

[item]pious legwraps[/item] Has been added to grandfathered list

need info on gloomshroud armor, please.

Wild Rider's Gloves - If you've already done the Mor'Shan Rampart quests, you need a GM's help to turn in the glove quest (since Kadrak has phased to Splintertree, and the glove quest needs him to be at Mor'shan.) until they fix the bug

good for a lolcrit set =)

Users who are viewing this thread