All about consumables

Status
Not open for further replies.
elixir of minor agility is really 6 agi as anyone lucky enough to get the recipe would be nuts for for dropping alchemy (thereby loosing the recipe and the Mixology bonus). scrolls are obviously 5 agility.

list updated and i'll update again when the link goes live.

Blessing of the Blackfathom changed (I guess in 4.3) to +10% all stats and +15% frost damage. And if we are really accurate it does not come from killing boss, it comes from that ball or orb which you have to use to get it.

How high do the bogling roots stack? If it stacks infinitely and it applies to rend dmg, which is based off wep dmg, i could solo camp GY for the 300,000 ach in about 15 minutes.

wasnt sure or if it was mentioned but there is also a buff called
Revitalized! - Spell - World of Warcraft

kill lvl 32 lizards-5 min buff.Not sure if it stacks with renew/gift of naaru. Otherwise ''godly'' overtime healz.
sweet. thanks. i tested the sporebat buff to see if it stays on when going into a BG (which it does), hopefully this one does too. :)

How high do the bogling roots stack? If it stacks infinitely and it applies to rend dmg, which is based off wep dmg, i could solo camp GY for the 300,000 ach in about 15 minutes.

i haven't tested it. back in 2009 someone said they stack at least up to 5 times. sounds like it'd be a worthy test.

updated original post

Last edited by a moderator:
i got a question

has anyone had any luck using that charged crystal focus?I do not have access to lvl 85s so it takes aeons of kiting to kill that lvl 70 that drops them.
and so far i havent even had a single depleted focus drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread