All about consumables

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a question

has anyone had any luck using that charged crystal focus?I do not have access to lvl 85s so it takes aeons of kiting to kill that lvl 70 that drops them.
and so far i havent even had a single depleted focus drop.

anybody??
i got some apexis shards from mobs but i cant seem to get any depleted crystal focus, i would be glad to know if anyone found the said crystal focus ,on what mob,etc

I know this is very unspecific but If you stay on these 2 quests in the dranei area (one in bloodmyst isle the other in teldrassil) and don't complete them.

You can keep transforming into a small gnome (teldrassil quest, with a disguise kit) or a female blood elf (bloodmyst isle, some interrogation/spy quest)

and Also I used to see some people in BGS with a really op stamina boost, it was only for 2 minutes but it was like 100 stam boost or something (was from a quest).

and the most common one is the low level quest in human area where your given a fire hose to take out some bushfires, dont do the quest and a cool looking fire pump thing is on your back. its an item you keep in your inventory.

these are 4 random/unspecific suggestions I now, but I don't know them by name, if anyone else could name/remember them it would be appreciated.

Dig rat shadow step plus sprint won me a game on my rogue about a week ago. Alliance decided to turtle after one cap . i set my lil friend on the ledge just in view . grabbed flag shadow stepped sprinted then handed of to druid fc. I proceded to sap and slow poison the entire team as our fc ran for his life . was an epic win.

Not sure if these count or if you want them on the list, but at least I'll give this thread a bump.

Withering Poison
Poison debuff that reduces Strength and Stamina by 5, but also reduces your size.
Received by engaging battle with a rare spawn in Ghostlands.
Stays upon entering battlegrounds. Usable while FCing. Dispellable.

Magic Bamboo Shoot
Quoted from Wowhead
This conjured item can be obtained by using any of the /hug, /love, /pat, /pet emotes on Meng Meng
ally1.png
or Luo Luo
horde1.png
. Both panda cubs are located beside the portal to Pandaria in your faction’s capital city (Stormwind or Orgrimmar). Once you use the Magic Bamboo Shoot you will gain Bamboozled and become a panda cub for 10 minutes, or until canceled.
Allows you to cast spells while transformed. Usable in battlegrounds and while FCing.

Firefighting Gear
ally1.png

Vanity quest item. Displays a Forsaken style backpack with two water pumps on the back of your character. Wearable in battlegrounds. Disappears upon death or being placed in bank (re-equip to show).
Do not complete the quest Extinguish the Fires.

Commanding Shout
horde1.png

Received by accepting the quest They Will Never Expect This... and engaging battle with Kingslayer Orkus by your side.
Stays upon entering battlegrounds.
(Alliance version also available, but I'm not sure about the info. Anybody want to contribute?)

These next items are all different parts of the same quest chain in Azshara.
Starter quest is Runaway Shredder!
horde1.png

Please note you can only carry one of these items, so carefully pick which quests you choose to complete/keep in log.

Enchanted Azshari Sea Sponge
Vanity buff icon.
Do not complete the quest Absorbent.

Arcane Charge
Quoted from OwnedCore
Facts About Arcane Charge:
  • Can be used anywhere -- battlegrounds, dungeons, cities, indoors etc.
  • Has a "pulsing effect", sending out waves of light.
  • Lasts for approximately 1 minute.
  • Only 1 can be summoned at a time.
  • Has a 15 second Cooldown.
  • Does not have charges (can be used unlimited times)
  • Is not just client-side (can be seen by everyone)
  • Counts as a companion
  • Does not move/ follow you
  • Requires proximity to summoner to stay active (needs confirming)
  • Will get you MANY whispers asking how you made it!
Do not complete the quest Renewable Resource.

Dingy Wizard Hat
Vanity hat + buff icon.
Do not complete the quest Dressed to Impress.

Faded Wizard Hat
Costume that turns you into different races of both factions wearing unique outfits (also has a chance to give your character a sex change, displaying the gear you're currently wearing). Removing the hat will remove the costume.
Quest reward after completing Farewell, Minnow.

Poison Extraction Totem no longer removes Rogue/Hunter poisons. (Can be used with Wild Charge).

Rumsey Rum Black Label no longer gives +15 Stamina.

+8 stam food is no longer available because of level req. You may want to list all the +6 stam food.

Last edited by a moderator:
Incase this hasn't been mentioned; Poison Extraction Totem does not remove rogues poison... or any other poison.

Edit: Now I see Bizarre's comment.

this requires 135 alch
i also thought thistle tea was only 60 energy
edit: you mention shadowstep w/ dig rat, but ofc we don't have that anymore

this thread is out-dated. Go here. ...can't remember why there's 2 threads on the same topic...the other thread is the one linked from the stickies.

if anyone can lock threads, this would be a good one to lock.

Okay. :) If you want the other thread to be called All About Consumables or something else PM me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread