All about consumables

Status
Not open for further replies.

solvogero

Legend
old thread

This doesn’t include buffs from annual events or 1-time quest rewards (but does include buffs that you get when accepting a quest, which are refreshable by just abandoning and re-accepting the quests). It also excludes some lowbie potions, bandages, foods, etc.

Weapon Enchants (Only one can be active)
“Well Fed” Buffs (Only one can be active)
Guardian Elixirs (Only one can be active)
Battle Elixirs (Only one can be active)
Potions (Shared Cooldown)
First Aid
Misc Buffs (Shared Cooldown)
Misc Items
Explosives (Shared cooldown)
Chest/Door Keys

Honorable Mentions (Other Buffs that aren’t really “consumables”)
  • Rallying Cry of the Dragon Slayer (+50% melee/ranged/spell crit and +50% melee AP) Source: Must be in Stormwind/Orgrimmar when a dragon’s head is returned; 2hr duration
  • Darkmoon Buffs (one only: +1-10% damage; +25 Resist All; or +10% to Intellect, Spirit, Stamina, Strength, Agility, Spirit, or Armor) Source: Darkmoon Faire NPC; 2 hour duration (note its +10% to base, or roughly +3)
  • Energizing Spores (+30 to all stats) Source: Killing Sporebats in Zangarmarsh; 5 minute duration
  • Water Gliding (Underwater Breathing and +50% swimspeed (doesn’t stack with Aquatic Form)) Source: Fishing Daily; 15 minute duration
  • Friends Come in All Colors (Water Walking) Source: Azshara quest**; 5 minute duration
  • The Captain’s Kiss (+75% Swimspeed) Source: Bloodmyst Isles quest**; 20 minute duration
  • Poison Extraction Totem (removes a Rogue’s Crippling Poison and a Hunter’s Serpent Sting) Source: Durator quest**
  • Nasty or Saintly (+8% AP and SP or +3% Hp5) Source: Quest**; 20 minute duration
  • Tonga’s Totem {Horde Only} (Bird pet that can temporarily deceive some opponents into thinking the player is a Hunter) Source: Quest**
  • Revitalized! (+50 Mp5 and Hp5) Source: Killing certain mobs in Desolace; 5 minute duration
  • Pumped Up! (+10% to base stats) Source: Cheering L70ETC during the DMF; 5 minute duration
*Requires the profession to use
**By not completing the quest, this buff/item stays available

Last edited by a moderator:
you cant mine the heavy stone for heavy stone statues, getting it from chests etc would take forever at eight per use

Very nice list! I can't find anything you are missing.

EDIT: Since you are including all stackable buffs, you are missing Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer.

EDIT2: Oh, and the stackable +15 stam Brewfest Toast when you /drink with a Brewfest Reveler.

gl having a f2p farm the anti venom manual

gl having a f2p farm the anti venom manual

I just checked the training bookshelves in the Scryer's tier in Shattrath and it lets you learn the anti-venom recipe there. You can't get the heavy anti-venom one, but the regular cures up to level 25, and the bg bracket is 20-24, so you shouldn't need it.

I can but i'm not telling, naananananaaa! Some things schould stay a secrect. If you all know what i'm talking about you all get mad and agreeing me not telling! xD So it's better to let it stay a secret ^^

give us a hint...hopefully it doesn't buff against undead. there's something out there that buffs against undead, can't seem to remember where though.

Here's another buff Water Gliding that increases swim speed by 50% for 15 minutes. This is cast on you when you pickup the fishing daily Rock Lobster (Stormwind) or Clammy Hands (Orgrimmar). This can be useful in Arathi Basin. Btw, the Darkmoon Buffs should probably go under Honorable Mention, since they are not from consumables.

updated again. I'm beginning to think I should break off some of the "Honorable Mentions" into its own topic. I'm sure there's a bunch more quest buffs (not quest rewards...buffs you get when you accept the quest) that could be added in there...with the requirements being that its not zone specific and that you can get the buff again by just re-accepting the quest.

Something like "Quests you shouldn't complete" or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread