agonist was never good at hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right so when this bracket is moderated to shit i'm having to make threads calling people to play because no one is interested. But when we can say what we want and have no censorship, we somehow have 2 pops going everyday with subs at its lowest point in WoW. Make the connection pleb.

Right...because your bitching and moaning is what makes people log on and play, get over yourself you tool.

Right so when this bracket is moderated to shit i'm having to make threads calling people to play because no one is interested. But when we can say what we want and have no censorship, we somehow have 2 pops going everyday with subs at its lowest point in WoW. Make the connection pleb.

You're right, the lack of moderation is what makes this bracket thrive right now. Not the fact that we have tournaments going on weekly funded by the community, and a constant influx of new faces from GG19.

Step your game up Agonist. We all know you hate authority but god damn your plucking at straws this time.

Avoiding both questions completely? Interesting.

I guess you didn't avoid the anger question you just shot back another question, which is kind of avoiding it.

Well your question is retarded. I mean how can you fucking tell what emotions I use in my keyboard? Are you fucking talking voice to voice with me? No, so stfu dipshit.

Well your question is retarded. I mean how can you fucking tell what emotions I use in my keyboard? Are you fucking talking voice to voice with me? No, so stfu dipshit.

Well calling people names and ranting usually means you are mad but maybe i'm wrong. Also again you avoided the question, who is acting like they run shit? You want to call people names but you are to stupid to respond to what was asked of you. There was 2 questions not 1. "Dipshit".

You're right, the lack of moderation is what makes this bracket thrive right now. Not the fact that we have tournaments going on weekly funded by the community, and a constant influx of new faces from GG19.

Step your game up Agonist. We all know you hate authority but god damn your plucking at straws this time.

Yes of course this helps. These drama threads always create interest on TI whether it being controversial or not. I'm not plucking at straws either, this has been mentioned by at least 10 other people who believe that these threads help activity and interest. Obviously you don't have a clue since you're never around here or play so go figure.

Well calling people names and ranting usually means you are mad but maybe i'm wrong. Also again you avoided the question, who is acting like they run shit? You want to call people names but you are to stupid to respond to what was asked of you. There was 2 questions not 1. "Dipshit".

How and why does that constitute anger? Again you are retarded if you think you can read emotions through a keyboard. Your second question made no sense because it wasn't phrased properly. But lol you are coming over here thinking I run shit and then you say something like ''You want to call people names but you are to stupid to respond to what was asked of you'' like your some authority figure that I have to do as you say and answer all thy questions to. Why would I bother answering to an incoherent child?

Last edited by a moderator:
How and why does that constitute anger? Again you are retarded if you think you can read emotions through a keyboard. Your second question made no sense because it wasn't phrased properly. But lol you are coming over here thinking I run shit then you say something like ''You want to call people names but you are to stupid to respond to what was asked of you'' like your some authority figure that I have to do as you say and answer all thy questions to. Why would I bother answering to an incoherent child?

You said someone that has been here for 3 weeks thinks they run shit and I asked who? I'm acting like an authority figure? I can't help but laugh at the irony in that. Continue this nonsense and continue being the bracket saviour.

When did I say that you wooden chair?

Right so when this bracket is moderated to shit i'm having to make threads calling people to play because no one is interested. we somehow have 2 pops going everyday with subs at its lowest point in WoW

Bitching and moaning = every thread you make (aside from the shipyard shit, thats gucci). Make the connection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arkant and Skeezin rock

You said someone that has been here for 3 weeks thinks they run shit and I asked who? I'm acting like an authority figure? I can't help but laugh at the irony in that. Continue this nonsense and continue being the bracket saviour.

You are contradicting yourself like every sentence. I might as well be debating a feminist.

Yes of course this helps. These drama threads always create interest on TI whether it being controversial or not. I'm not plucking at straws either, this has been mentioned by at least 10 other people who believe that these threads help activity and interest. Obviously you don't have a clue since you're never around here or play so go figure.

I'm always around and playing, just haven't been posting. And I can assure you this does little to nothing for the bracket right now, regardless of some 10 other people may have already said.

I'm always around and playing, just haven't been posting. And I can assure you this does little to nothing for the bracket right now, regardless of some 10 other people may have already said.

I can assure you you're false.

i was going to have some long winded response but the work day is over. Thanks for the entertainment.

btw aren't you from Chicago? We should meet up sometime, I feel like that'd be a lot of fun.

Same to you. Always entertaining to see you get worked up and emotional over that retard Sneaky.

No, I'm not from Chicago. And yeah, I'm sure it'd be fun for you to see my abs in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread