agonist was never good at hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter what you do and do not ask for because you are nothing. The 19 bracket's culture revolves around Warsong Gulch so why the fuck would I participate in a tournament involving an irrelevant aspect of the game that I never participate in?

Let me know what relevant premade you have been on the winning team of in this bracket. I'm waiting.

Oh, that's right. The only relevance you will ever have to this bracket is posting that idiot Sneaky's death thread.

Stay small kid.

cant tell if serious, but if you are:

why does everyone have to be some sort of elite god to you (or atleast thats how you act)... you keep telling people they arent relevant lol. you cant expect every person to have an enormous impact on the bracket like thats common sense think about it lol. if he queues every day and participates in tournaments thats relevant enough so i dont understand what you are looking for, everyone to be pizza and other big names? get a grip man.

again, cant tell if serious lol.

It doesn't matter what you do and do not ask for because you are nothing. The 19 bracket's culture revolves around Warsong Gulch so why the fuck would I participate in a tournament involving an irrelevant aspect of the game that I never participate in?

Let me know what relevant premade you have been on the winning team of in this bracket. I'm waiting.

Oh, that's right. The only relevance you will ever have to this bracket is posting that idiot Sneaky's death thread.

Stay small kid.

Why is your body so asymmetrical? btw asians like you are just mad they have small pp's

Stay small kid.

Already told you I've never taken WSG seriously, more or less because of the dry and tasteless meta we've been apart of for what? Going on 5 years?

Beyond that though, why would you take jabs at Sneaky when he isn't even here today to defend himself? Probably has something to do with that irrelevant fake death thread that was made for you where maybe a grand total of 5 people gave a shit. Pretty tasteless stuff there, shitbox.

Go get hit by a train cunt

Kahr;i960467 said:
Already told you I've never taken WSG seriously, more or less because of the dry and tasteless meta we've been apart of for what? Going on 5 years?

Beyond that though, why would you take jabs at Sneaky when he isn't even here today to defend himself? Probably has something to do with that irrelevant fake death thread that was made for you where maybe a grand total of 5 people gave a shit. Pretty tasteless stuff there, shitbox.

Almost "liked" this...
Until I saw the death threat and personal insult at the end.

/cheers

My point remains that Warsong Gulch is more relevant than arenas in the 19 twinking bracket. Your decision to not take it seriously only implies that you yourself should not be taken seriously.

I never really took a jab at Sneaky other than calling him an idiot, which he was. The whole point of that portion of my post was to raise the point that all you are literally known for in this bracket is being the one who posted his death thread and nothing else.

My point remains that Warsong Gulch is more relevant than arenas in the 19 twinking bracket. Your decision to not take it seriously only implies that you yourself should not be taken seriously.

I never really took a jab at Sneaky other than calling him an idiot, which he was. The whole point of that portion of my post was to raise the point that all you are literally known for in this bracket is being the one who posted his death thread and nothing else.

i was going to have some long winded response but the work day is over. Thanks for the entertainment.

btw aren't you from Chicago? We should meet up sometime, I feel like that'd be a lot of fun.

The bracket and the forum are 2 separate entities. Elaborate?

Right so when this bracket is moderated to shit i'm having to make threads calling people to play because no one is interested. But when we can say what we want and have no censorship, we somehow have 2 pops going everyday with subs at its lowest point in WoW. Make the connection pleb.

You can read emotions through the keyboard? Interesting.

Avoiding both questions completely? Interesting.

I guess you didn't avoid the anger question you just shot back another question, which is kind of avoiding it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread