agonist was never good at hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pay Ura no mind. He's a sheep with muscles. Not even that great of a player for the mouth he has.

Aight will do, just was curious as to who the subject was. I don't see the issue of the question that they reacted so defensively / offensively to.

Aight will do, just was curious as to who the subject was. I don't see the issue of the question that they reacted so defensively / offensively to.

He's actually really good. Though a bit grumpy on occasion

Pay Ura no mind. He's a sheep with muscles. Not even that great of a player for the mouth he has.

Coming from you of all people. Shitty player with atrocious positioning that has accomplished nothing in this bracket.

Lol the muscle is all for show anyway, kid probably gets himself bullied every day.

It's ok to be jealous. See ya later you fat nerd.

So we are judging people by their longevity in the bracket now are we?
What's next? Judging people by their longevity in the game? Or how about on the Earth?
Carry on...

/cheers

On this one, my friend, I have to disagree. We have "Veteran" and "Elder" titles for a reason. Players with more longevity in the bracket carry more weight in their actions and posts.

And for clarification - Delayed is far from irrelevant. He's an active member of the community who is also attempting to start his own guild. Despite his new entrance to the bracket, he's doing a good job.

On this one, my friend, I have to disagree. We have "Veteran" and "Elder" titles for a reason. Players with more longevity in the bracket carry more weight in their actions and posts.

Ah... But you see, neither of those two titles mean diddly. None of the titles do as a matter of fact save one.
As many here, if not most, of the people that peruse TI never even log on. As much as 5x as many people are perusing than are logged in sometimes. For instance, right now we have 38 members online and 174 guests. Those "guests" are potential members. Potential income for the site. Potential players for the bracket. But many(not everyone) keep running new people off.
You also have to factor in that some members, such as myself, may have changed TI names her the coarse of the last seven years. Not only once, but twice.

/cheers

PS That potential income can make this site better. Keeping a website up and running is not free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everybody is relavent in their own way. Given it is being a champion of the greatest event run by twinks, the Twink Cup. The creator of a guild that is either trying to grow or has succeeded with flying numbers of players and events and funding. Creating GG19 and helping get newer players in the bracket. Introducing players to the meta and creating class threads with tips / pointers. Running great events that many people have participated. Or just being an active member of the community. We all have our parts and places in the bracket. Without the considered "nobodies" or people whom are also considered "irrelavent" the bracket wouldn't be nearly as big and wouldn't be anywhere as active. But because of the great people who introduce people to it, it is the most fun I've ever had twinker before in 4 years. I hope you all like it as much as I do.

Ah... But you see, neither of those two titles mean diddly. None of the titles do as a matter of fact save one.
As many here, if not most, of the people that peruse TI never even log on. As much as 5x as many people are perusing than are logged in sometimes. For instance, right now we have 38 members online and 174 guests. Those "guests" are potential members. Potential income for the site. Potential players for the bracket. But many(not everyone) keep running new people off.
You also have to factor in that some members, such as myself, may have changed TI names her the coarse of the last seven years. Not only once, but twice.

/cheers

Completely missed the point of my post, as per usual. Damnit man.

We've come to the same conclusion that you are an irrelevant player in the bracket.

Who is this we? You and the mouse in your pocket?

You still have failed to define "irrelevant". Come on, I have faith that you can do it. We all do.

/cheers

Completely missed the point of my post, as per usual. Damnit man.

Your point was that the titles are there to show other members they have been a member of the board for a while.
I said that does not mean anything. As there are people that lurk this board every day. In fact more lurkers than members. Way more!!
I know someone personally that has lurked it for over five years and has never made a single post. And has been twinking since tBC just as I have. Does that make them "irrelevant" as well? No it does not.
The titles are in place just to give people a warm & fuzzy. That is all. Hell, the date you joined is right there. Why do you need a title?
It is you that missed my point.

/cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread