AGM should be BOA

A BoA trinket would never be nearly as powerful as AGM. If you look at the stats of the two already existing ones you can imagine that a BoA AGM would probably have about 5 stamina and 300 absorption which would be close to useless. I don't see why anyone would want AGM to become useless just because they are to lazy to farm it.

QQ? Lol just camp arena and get a few a day, log on for the chest and if you are a rogue, die on chest spawn and ninja it. I used to sap person trying to take chest quickly loot master and watch them flip
<

At 7 atm.

Tbh they should make it harder to obtain... It wasn't put there for us to get it easily... If they made it easier we'd just get that many more scrubs in the freakin' que's...

Should definitely be BoA - this game already has enough tedious timesinks.

After getting 13 agms and working on 3 more, its just a time sink. I wouldn't mind if they made it so after you got 8 agms you could just mail them to your alts or something, its such a snore fest any more. Mostly im sick of the scrubs that either kill me and QQ or I snag it and they QQ, I just don't wnat to have to keep getting it. But I guess I only will need 2.5 more agms unless I roll a panda then ill need 2 more for that.... snore.... then it wont matter much to me

Hardly, a carried twink maybe, or a rich one having 2 accounts, bying roundtrips from LP server and back to HP server, gold to pay some 85 etc.

AGM is a symbol and a cheap way of saving yourself in a bad situation. LFH was THE symbol of 19 twinks. Look where it is now...replaced by BoA hats :s

Says the paladin without AGM
<
. Put some effort into it, Have a total of 9 AGM's on all my twinks now, out of which at least 40 arena masters solo'd. (Silvermoon is one of the most populated servers also).

Users who are viewing this thread