EU Aggramar

I just made a toon called "Madagility" Belf rogue on the server and im looking forward to do some pvp , getting AGMs and the lucky fishing hat etc , taking a break from raiding and arena on real acc :D

I just made a toon called "Madagility" Belf rogue on the server and im looking forward to do some pvp , getting AGMs and the lucky fishing hat etc , taking a break from raiding and arena on real acc :D

Well, I'm not active at f2p anymore, but I think you'll find aggramar lots of fun! A extremely nice community and lots of premades happening! :)

Best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
omg omg...i'm gona make a warrrior right away ! cya all soon :)

Ey what's up! I'm kinda looking for something to do, and since I've forgot the information to my other trial account on US, with a pretty nice rogue, I figured this would be fun.
What classes do you guys recommend? I don't really have a preference regarding healer, dps or tank.

Hello guys.
I don't know if any of you know me, I used to play a long time ago (BE Warrior called Rovah).
I think I'm getting back into the f2p scene and I was wondering how the bracket + realm are at this moment.
Lemme know :D

Hello guys.
I don't know if any of you know me, I used to play a long time ago (BE Warrior called Rovah).
I think I'm getting back into the f2p scene and I was wondering how the bracket + realm are at this moment.
Lemme know :D

more 24s
was pretty dead a few weeks ago but it's currently returning to very high activity with the 40+ players online at primetime of 5.3.

more 24s
was pretty dead a few weeks ago but it's currently returning to very high activity with the 40+ players online at primetime of 5.3.

Guess I'll just check it out and see if I like it. Thanks for answering.

Off topic: btw, do you know why I can't make a thread?

Users who are viewing this thread