EU Aggramar

Goesid

Twink Info Legend
This is thread #3 about Aggramar EU recruitment and since the new section was implanted I copied most of the old thread to this new one!

Currently, there's quite a lot of f2p's on Horde on this server. Every evening there's a good amount of players online. There's also a good number of 100's and lvl 19 twinks that help us out with group invites. Groups are formed for BG's and dungeons almost daily. We play War Games almost every second or third day.

There's a balanced number of classes here. So if you decide to make a character, pick whichever class you like!

There's a great community here with some genuinely nice poeple. A lot of good twinks I know actually rerolled their characters here.

So make your character today! You won't regret it! :)

Below are a couple of videos of the type of activity we have on Aggramar.

These videos were created by Zetalot. He's an excellent player and he's really done a great job on editing the videos also. They give a pretty good look at the type of activities we've got on Aggramar, including Arenas!
Here's his youtube channel, where you can see all his videos

Below are a couple of videos from his channel:
[F2P] Nevmind 7 - Frost Mage PvP Twink - YouTube
[F2P] Nevmind 6 - Frost Mage PvP Twink - YouTube
[F2P] Nevmind 8 - Frost Mage PvP Twink - YouTube

Create your character today and join in on the fun!

Thanks to [MENTION=10938]Broken[/MENTION] for creating the old thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently lvling a rogue on Aggramar named Tríál, just like my ally rogue :p

I am thinking about making an horde f2p, i rolling hpala what class recommended?
;)

Looks like you've decided about a class, so I assume you mean race.. In that case I would go belf for silence since that has a huge impact on casters in D and healers in O, tauren for FC though.

Just joined the Aggramar f2p scene and am delighted to say the community is extremely friendly, helpful and always up for arenas or battlegrounds! Perfect place for all you pvp nuts like me out there :)

Can't decide if I wanna make disc priest or hpala, what's most fun? Don't say the one that's the most OP. ;)

Hello guys i have twink 20 on Veknilash but i will make new twink on server where i can play premade bg with cool people and just have fun.
I can play on ally and horde but horde is my favorite faction.
Can u Tell me how it's with population f2p pvp gamerz on Agrramar?
Have u a lot o people on this server?
Cheers and sorry for my suck english

I've been floating around for a while and have just re-rolled on Aggramar, so I guess i'll see you soon :)

I have a belf rogue, I´m working on twinking him but he´s stil pretty stronk now :) btw the addon doesn't work for me :/ sum1 could lend me a hand?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread