<Against All Odds> vs <Tough Love>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's in aao now?

About 1/3 of its former numbers. The remaining 2/3 left to join (or form, in some cases) in <ALLSPACESNOCAPS>, <We Rise You Fall>, <Better Luck Next Time>, <No Hands No Victory> and <Tough Love>.

Just a little update, I officially took GM of AAO as of today.

This looks really good even too I doubt any current guild have the players to even be remotely close to beat Tough Love, specially not with some of the players I heard Sputnick is going to use... But he is really nice, he comes back to the bracket just to let TL smash him and his guild.

And he seems to think very high about himself but hopefully if the premade happens he can sit down again.

Also hearing people like Gurke, Mesikammen, Hardbass dodge to join AAO vs TL is sad ))))

Also hearing people like Gurke, Mesikammen, Hardbass dodge to join AAO vs TL is sad ))))

Funny how we spoke in skype with Sputnick after pugging vs TL 5man, we win and Sputnick is like "Have they started any drama on TI yet? They're gonna." And here we go. Was GGs tho, pretty lame you have to take it so serious :p

Ps. I'm playing in AAOs A-team, so is HB as far as I know, so I don't really understand what's this dodging shit about ^^

This looks really good even too I doubt any current guild have the players to even be remotely close to beat Tough Love, specially not with some of the players I heard Sputnick is going to use... But he is really nice, he comes back to the bracket just to let TL smash him and his guild.

And he seems to think very high about himself but hopefully if the premade happens he can sit down again.

don't you ever get tired of repeating yourself?
Or you just forget? Or is it the attention?
Or is it that you don't want ppl to forget your guild is made of <edited>..?

Last edited:
Funny how we spoke in skype with Sputnick after pugging vs TL 5man, we win and Sputnick is like "Have they started any drama on TI yet? They're gonna." And here we go. Was GGs tho, pretty lame you have to take it so serious :p

Ps. I'm playing in AAOs A-team, so is HB as far as I know, so I don't really understand what's this dodging shit about ^^

Ohh awesome to hear, i guess the information I got was outdated then.
Good to hear you grew some balls.

don't you ever get tired of repeating yourself?
Or you just forget? Or is it the attention?
Or is it that you don't want ppl to forget your guild is made of <edited>..?

Mr obsessed with TL, don't you ever get tired?
Did TL ever decline your try to get into the guild or are you mad after getting continuously farmed by them?

Last edited:

Who are you and why do you even act like your a part of TL ? lol

You don't even know how hard is it to carry 5 dogs, let's the premade talk PUG hero okay ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread