<Against All Odds> vs <Tough Love>

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Mocha just did gave me the hardcore feels. Reminds me of a time when Drayner was the owner<3

OT: Good luck To both guilds. Niice To see a premade in the works with no trivial drama(yet).

Same Rorreh i used to play with? back with Vaj and bragh etc? Where u gone? message me.

p,s does Resisted still play?

What Mocha just did gave me the hardcore feels. Reminds me of a time when Drayner was the owner<3

OT: Good luck To both guilds. Niice To see a premade in the works with no trivial drama(yet).

I have talked with them, the majority used to be my guildies back in the days, so there won't be any drama, atleast from the ones I know. :)

Same Rorreh i used to play with? back with Vaj and bragh etc? Where u gone? message me.

Yeah man, playing 90 with Vaj on Dreanor horde side :) Recently started again after quitting mid-WOTLK.

No idea about Resisted though.

Mods on this site are touchy, dude.

Resisted used to still play wow back in late cata mostly on his 24 twinks at ravencrest, I am not sure if he is still playing though.

so true, Imnot would have to do the talking of 3-5? members if someone gets into a arguement with him.

oh god can u imagine the horror

also this trijea fellah is right, no tl = no drama = boring :(

Though I agree that TI has become 'boring' without TL trolling, this is a twinking forum, if you want drama find a forum for 7th grade girls :)

Time and date? Hopefully ol mate stubsy decides to stream

We were first trying to make everything private, but since they publicly challenged us, we will make it public. I guess we'll have someone streaming, regardless if they are streaming or not.

It's also noticed that TL has never lost a premade. But the same goes to AAO, who have been around since 2008.

We have resurrected some old AAO members who excelled both in their mains and twinks, and somewhat left a mark in EU twink history. But some will remain anonymous, playing under an alias.

It will be entertaining, a candy for the community.

why would you try to make it private? this is a community, its obvious you should want to make it public knowledge.

also why would a bunch of random level 19 wow players want to remain anonymous? just in case the papz show up?

i dont get that shit either

Because most of TL leaders banned in TI so
I think they talk about it in skype or in game dunno mb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread