<Against All Odds> vs <Tough Love>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop ruin this awesome thread, who do you think Will win and with how many caps?

Who will top damage?
Who will top healing?
Who will top killing blows?

Lets get this thread back on track

Vianco will top damage
Sputnick will top healing
Vianco will top killing blows

And Tough Love wins 2-0

MY GUESS

Vianco will top damage
Sputnick will top healing
Vianco will top killing blows

And Tough Love wins 2-0

MY GUESS

my guess:

some key TL members will suddenly have some irl stuff pop up on that friday. that will be followed by a vicious exchange of handbags on TI. at that point, some TL guy will issue some statement like "but we didn't lose"...(sorry) i mean loose.

my guess:

some key TL members will suddenly have some irl stuff pop up on that friday. that will be followed by a vicious exchange of handbags on TI. at that point, some TL guy will issue some statement like "but we didn't lose"...(sorry) i mean loose.

how is the friday relevant tho :rolleyes:

Critrage will top damage.
Swing will top healing
Fabb will top killing blows

AAO 3-0 TL

Critrage will top damage.
Swing will top healing
Fabb will top killing blows

AAO 3-0 TL

Heard you were benching.

And anyone thinking if 1 guy dosnt show up the premade will be cancelled that's not how it will be, if a key member dosnt show up they have to replace with another member, there is screenshots of Sputnick and Vianco agreeing on this, because people already changing work shifts.

Also I don't get how you can call this a guild vs guild when I heard Sputnick is planning to use 2-3 people from other servers?

Does it mean he doesn't trust his own members?

No, it means that you shouldn't be here. There's a reason why I made it [EU], and not [EU] + [US].

Does it mean he doesn't trust his own members?

Probably and he seems to think it's ok if the members from other servers make a level 1 under their twinks name in his guild.

And it's funny because Sputnick if anyone talks how he wanted to bring back the old feeling with guilds fighting guilds, but I guess not.

And on TL using 1 AUS twink and one CA twink, they are members of TL A team on US and they are going to play on Draenor and under TL guild tag, wich is how it is supposed to be when GvG, if not don't call it GvG

Also I don't get how you can call this a guild vs guild when I heard Sputnick is planning to use 2-3 people from other servers?

Or we could just call it World Region Demonstration, as you're bringing aussies, muricans and canadjians.

I think Sputnick should let us all know, I think I speak for a lot of people when I'm
Asking you [MENTION=4850]Sputnick[/MENTION].

Will all your team members be on Draenor and in AAO or are you planning to form an Real ID team? If so you should request a title change.

Or we could just call it World Region Demonstration, as you're bringing aussies, muricans and canadjians.

So you are saying an US citizen that lets say lives in Denmark since 3 years back is not allowed to premade for a guild on an EU server unless he actually become a Danish citizen.

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread