<Against All Odds> vs <Tough Love>

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets ask hey?
[MENTION=6446]Mocha[/MENTION], are we ok to discuss this premade and the relating subjects in this thread? if it isn't, cool. but can i ask why it's in the public section and not been taken to pm or locked.

i'm asking this because angelbiatch seems to want this to be private, though he had no problem giving out sputnicks personal information for some reason. i think, if he's uncomfortable with the way his teams affairs are in the public eye, it should be locked.

lets ask hey?
Mocha, are we ok to discuss this premade and the relating subjects in this thread? if it isn't, cool. but can i ask why it's in the public section and not been taken to pm or locked.

i'm asking this because angelbiatch seems to want this to be private, though he had no problem giving out sputnicks personal information for some reason. i think, if he's uncomfortable with the way his teams affairs are in the public eye, it should be locked.
Telltale!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 276
please start using imgur for posting pictures on forums so i don't have to log on every time to follow the drama.

thank you.

Thought you were tired of the drama.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am to a sertan amount but there's nothing else to read on TI atm.

Altho you would think it would have gotten old ages ago to be reading the same story over and over.

You're like an ol' nanny, you just can't get rid of the mexican novels. :)

gotta love a bit of drama before a premade

Though Love wins 2-0 and gets 90 kills while the real id team gets 8 kills

I don't get why you are so keen on staying on-topic while you are responding to every single post in this thread, I don't have anything against you. But it's kinda weird that this thread is filled with so much hatred and explosive e-peen.

Do you really think i have something against you ? I answered all post because when someone talk i would like he answer me everytime even if it's 100 % derail.

Those two are both banned and have made multiple alt accounts and gotten banned over and over again.

I am still here so there is your proof.

Not sure what other form of proof is available.

Will you be participating? If you're so upset about people who aren't participating in the premade commenting on the thread, why not just go and make a skype group with all of the people who are instead of whining on here?

Please. You're in no position to criticize other people's language skills.

not enough material proofs sorry a skype discussion would be fine. The way you act defensive about the last TL premade on US make me still think it's sqooshi, it's okay mate 50% of the players think you throwed the game cuz you made your whole team back, against a boomy in stealth, and an ele, instead of kitting them. But maybe you will prove me you aren't Sqooshi or Uraflamer then yeah.

yes i will participate, we already did that, that's the proof you are american, even Kahr was in and some others US from sputnick and our skype friend list and nearly all EU players was in even tho they wasn't participating, and also we clearly acted like animals on both sides, that's why we are here.

It's funny you try to help saint but you have no clue why i do that, he always correct me everysingle time cuz he is british and blame my bad english which is my 4th language.

stop it already it's EU issues now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread