<Against All Odds> vs <Tough Love>

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready whenever.

Can you elaborate on this?

The premade was not streamed so I have no clue what you are talking about here.

Me not being in a skype group doesn't label me as American.

PM me your skype.

You acted like you played for the real ID team and you clearly went defensive, trash talking my guild. I guess you played it and you don't need a stream to show what's happened and why your team fucked up ?

clearly all EU players was on that skype group so yes you are an american, plus you posted here in the first EU prefix topic, your others post was in US prefix trash talking F2P comon stop, 10 % post on EU thread / 90 % US thread and you still claim you aren't US must be Aussie or Canadian then.

Last edited by a moderator:
r u going to believe that he is not barack obama if he posts "jva you're too bad at dis gaym" at 9pm cet on his personal facebook page

no he could have asked some1 to do so.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

r u going to believe that he is not barack obama if he posts "jva you're too bad at dis gaym" at 9pm cet on his personal facebook page

How would that proof that he is not barack obama?

edit:
very valid pt, r u going to believe if barack obama tweets that he does not frequent on the twinkinformation website

No how could i trust him?

Last edited by a moderator:
How would that proof that he is not barack obama?

edit:

No how could i trust him?

it would prove that he is not barack obama unless u r implying that he has access to the personal facebook account of a random citizen of reunion island

wait r u saying that the president of the united states would tweet lies ?

it would prove that he is not barack obama unless u r implying that he has access to the personal facebook account of a random citizen of reunion island

wait r u saying that the president of the united states would tweet lies ?

He (Barack) could just ask someone to post this for him?

Yes im saying that the president of the united states, who i truely believe is Angelbiatch (until he proofs me he is not) would tweet lies!

He (Barack) could just ask someone to post this for him?

Yes im saying that the president of the united states, who i truely believe is Angelbiatch (until he proofs me he is not) would tweet lies!

A video skype call with a random nobody that clearly not looking like Barack Obama maybe ?

That would be a good idea. But you still could have payed a random guy to skype for you :(.

In fact, you have no clue if i have enough money to pay someone to do that, maybe i sleep under a bridge and play with the free mac donalds wifi. But yet you still don't have proofs.

In fact, you have no clue if i have enough money to pay someone to do that, maybe i sleep under a bridge and play with the free mac donalds wifi. But yet you still don't have proofs.

Since i really believe that you are Barack Obama, im pretty sure you have enough money ;). And no, you are the one who has to proof that you are not the one im thinking that you are.

Since i really believe that you are Barack Obama, im pretty sure you have enough money ;). And no, you are the one who has to proof that you are not the one im thinking that you are.

You don't have proofs i'm Barack Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread