Challenge accepted.

Day:
November the 9th (Saturday).
Time: 20:00 (Server Time, GMT+1).

Restrictions that both parties agree On:

- No more than 1x Boomkin;
- No more than 2x Stealthies (druid counts as stealth);
- No More than 2x of the same class;

Consumable Rules: Arena Rules (except Minor Wizard Oil, Sharpening Stones, Healing Potion, Lesser Healing Potion, And regular Food | Drink ).

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 2947

I'm sure Tough Love will accept the challenge even tho you might have to wait til 1st November since Stubs is going away for a month.

Attachments

• 1VH7ULb.jpg
    1VH7ULb.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 138
  • stub.jpg
    stub.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 214
quite smart to discuss a premade on a site just about every tl officer is banned from lol

You didn't get the picture. They challenged us publicly, we replied publicly.
And Imnottwinked isn't banned. Ondurra isn't banned. There's another one who isn't banned. And I'm absolutely sure that the ones who are banned, are lurking.

They like show and big words, we give them show with big words.

hurrex sucks but im glad sum1 on eu has stepped up :D

hurrex sucks but im glad sum1 on eu has stepped up :D

Got no beefs with TL, so why wouldn't we? I've sorted everything with Vianco on skype, we will start after the 1st of November (@StubsEU is going away for a whole month).

Sputnick

If we're going to be working together as a 'corporation' like you suggested the other day i think it's a important factor to be communicateing with each other, especially when it's about premadeing events?

I'm not sure if the rumors about you having told people that you will be getting ex-AAO members from my guild < ASNC > to play are true or not.

But in case i didn't explain myself well enough yesterday i will make myself 100% clear yet again:

About premadeing it's no secret that i've avoided premadeing you, I've never really liket Tough Love's atitude since it got formed. While we did get some good competitive games when both factions got a group queing going, it's not been 5 minutes before some drama on TI blows out. Don't know if it's only me who cares about keeping a friendly atitude towards each other after a premade, I could just never imagine you guys being like that after all the drama you've caused.

Maybe i'm just old fashion =/

That is all.

Best of luck to both teams.

Sputnick

If we're going to be working together as a 'corporation' like you suggested the other day i think it's a important factor to be communicateing with each other, especially when it's about premadeing events?

I'm not sure if the rumors about you having told people that you will be getting ex-AAO members from my guild < ASNC > to play are true or not.

But in case i didn't explain myself well enough yesterday i will make myself 100% clear yet again:

That is all.

Best of luck to both teams.

From the talks we had, you said you would consult with the rest of the team, but most likely you guys wouln't participate. The team I'm gathering are former AAO members, yes, but mostly from different servers. I would have talked with you before anything if I was envolving <ASNC>. ;)

Edit:
And I won't lie by saying I wish I could have you as a part of the premading team, but that's just a wish. not an assumption.

Sputnick;721704 (@StubsEU [I said:
is going away for a whole month[/I]).

2013 and elctro treatment still takes a month... o_O

I can assure you that if I created a level 19 I would not be nearly as skilled in the basics of PvP as others in the bracket.

[MENTION=20998]Rorreh[/MENTION] get the f iretruck outta my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread