Aerie Peak Horde: Need help with WSG Jumps?

Leo, should I just let that level 24 hunter pet KCs me for 800+ instead of jumping? hmm

I see your point, but the jumps ARE in the game and with the crazy influx of 24s I see their use as nothing more than a survival technique; something us f2ps can do in an attempt to survive. Then again, I can't even make it to the jumps when an explosive shot crits me into the ground, so maybe you won't have to worry if every BG is plagued by the quant smell of salt peter flowing from the end of a double barrel.

Keep on Jumpin' !

Leo, should I just let that level 24 hunter pet KCs me for 800+ instead of jumping? hmm

I see your point, but the jumps ARE in the game and with the crazy influx of 24s I see their use as nothing more than a survival technique; something us f2ps can do in an attempt to survive. Then again, I can't even make it to the jumps when an explosive shot crits me into the ground, so maybe you won't have to worry if every BG is plagued by the quant smell of salt peter flowing from the end of a double barrel.

Keep on Jumpin' !

This, if you spend the time to learn jumps, by god im going to use it to my advantage over others. Everyone can do jumps, little take the time to learn.

Acai retired?!?!?!? dammit. Godspeed great twink.

Keep on Jumpin' !

There is a difference about walljumping and navigating roof tops on the bases entrance for example. These arent 2 similar things really. If you take simple one like jumping over horde fence, well that is walljumping and should just simply not be done. You jump the wall and jump over it, its just wrong if you use that. If you get chased or something, get backup to help or just admit you die and or lose instead of taking exploiting measures is all i gotta say even if you are chased by a 24 hunter, its no excuse. Navigating roof tops is a little different because you dont use a walljump and i am not against those at all because there is simply no trick involved.

I am all for good games, but people who abuse this are just rotten apples really and dont have any respect for fair play at all as far as that goes in the twinking world and im so glad i play at EU where this doesnt happen quite often as the US where people make sport out of this.

I really thought that twink vs twink was way more evolved after our seperation from levelers and seeking advantages to abuse but these things takes it a huge step back in time and i guess i was wrong about the twink community being alot better it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's nothing fair about a 24 hunter 1 shotting a BiS F2P Twink.

This is a weak argument.

PM an adminstrator to remove this thread if you do not like it.

Otherwise, your argument has already been posted. And no one here agrees with you, so go yell at a wall; it's the only thing that will listen to you.

You guys are trying to argue with me, not the other way arround. Like how you post now, agree or gtfo while i just expressed my opinion how you can make the twink community alot better and pleasant. You clearly dont want that.

Ps about you calling it a weak argument.. well give me facts but i know the answer allready .. you cant.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're opinions how improving this community has already been posted. However not a single person agrees with you. So why keep posting about it?

Let it go and post about something else.

I gave replies to people giving them to me after i gave my info and opinion. What you do with it idc, but it deffo touched a nerve there. You are the one who continues and starts to argue with me .. not the other way arround. Thats all.

Thats all.

Glad it's over.

@OP
If you want to learn how to do Terrain Jumps in WSG feel free to hit me up tomorrow and I'll be happy to help you. I'll be on most of the day so don't be shy :)

I really thought that twink vs twink was way more evolved after our seperation from levelers and seeking advantages to abuse
I gotta say even if you are chased by a 24 hunter, its no excuse

Huntard is always an excuse, hence the term has been around since Vanilla.

Back on topic. Glad to hear you are trying to educate the community and helping pass the torch. Keep on trying to survive Çer =)

Just throwing this out there - there are some jumps that are clearly intended to be in the game, such as the sawblades in mid, some of the navigation of different stumps, and the ability to jump onto the second ledge of the roof of tunnel. There is no doubt in my mind that these are intentional aspects of the WSG map.

Also, I'd love to do this as well for AB - this past weekend I spent a lot of time practicing my BS jumps and I got quite good at LM > BS through the water. Would enjoy to see some other peoples' paths.

On a completely unrelated note, WTB fucking LINE OF SIGHT in WSG mid.

I'm assuming I was in one of your bgs earlier tonight? 4/5 resto druids and a couple mages just sitting there near tun (guessing practicing on the jump lol) Sry about my friend not capping sooner I was trying to teach him the ally 2nd lv jump but if you are willing or are even aware of the one on ally where you go from the ground up to roof of tun I'd appreciate it :)

Users who are viewing this thread