Aerie Peak 3v3 Arena Tournament With TCG Prizes

Yay I has Internetz!

I think Miasdflo meant starting from 10 AM server time, as that is in fact 1900 hours / 7 PM in Belgium, Germany, France, etc. Would make it at noon for you in Central. :)

10 PM server time would mean 7 AM on Monday morning for us, which would be impossible, as that's when I need to go to uni. -_-

AM / PM can be confusing for us people using a 24 hour system ^^

I am a huuuuuuuuge fan of the multiple day suggestion.

And yes, Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots.

"Oh Yoshimi, they don't believe me
but you won't let those robots eat me
Yoshimi, they don't believe me
but you won't let those robots defeat me"

I listened again to the album once I realized why you named your warrior. So good :) If you ever need help fighting robots I got your back btw.

Also, it's really dumb that we Americans don't use a 24 hour system...

Yay I has Internetz!

I think Miasdflo meant starting from 10 AM server time, as that is in fact 1900 hours / 7 PM in Belgium, Germany, France, etc. Would make it at noon for you in Central. :)

10 PM server time would mean 7 AM on Monday morning for us, which would be impossible, as that's when I need to go to uni. -_-

AM / PM can be confusing for us people using a 24 hour system ^^
This.

Damn AM PM system. Get normal please. Long live metric systems.

Nono Swag i said that I (kinetic) might be playing on a priest named xaurooke. Shaurooke is going to be playing his mage which is in his signature for sure.

EDIT: What i mean is look at the team you have us set down for on first page.

Update on the rewards: I will need help funding the rewards unless the winners decide they'd rather have a Rep grind tabard

I believe Atychobia or however you spell it said he could donate one (Not to throw him on the spot I dunno if he can for sure but he mentioned the possibility earlier in the thread).

C'mon, some more inexperienced teams sign up, too, so I don't feel lonely. :D
It's supposed to be fun, be nervous, but don't be scared. ^^

me and lag will sign up as soon as we get a third. I haven't had a chance to get on and find someone but will this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread