Aerie Peak 10v10 Premade - Setting up teams! Details inside!

i down to make this happen. i can play on either side, i'd rather play horde though.

you nerds finalize the rules. and honestly it's the f2p bracket, no one will even care what the outcome is.

i just want to get some competitive games going.

I have finalized the rules, but apparently some people seemed too annoyed already. If you're on the list and want to be removed let me know, and if you want to join the team talk to anyone already in the team on each respective side.

tbh i don't think that there are any good players left on AP alliance. haven't seen a decent AP alliance player in BGs since WmmmWmwmWMwmwmWMwmwMwmm. the rest of them have all switched to horde already

tbh i don't think that there are any good players left on AP alliance. haven't seen a decent AP alliance player in BGs since WmmmWmwmWMwmwmWMwmwMwmm. the rest of them have all switched to horde already

And out of curiosity, what's your opinion on that? The complete destruction of the balance of skill between AP Horde and Alliance caused by a number of people for whom faster queues was more important than maintaining the community, I mean. Not to mention the demoralization of the remaining AP Alliance at now having essentially no P2Ps to help them group up even for dungeon runs. I'm just curious how it feels to the old original Horde players, to have gained a few more faces but completely lost our community.

Fairly sure your name isn't Cotus.

And out of curiosity, what's your opinion on that? The complete destruction of the balance of skill between AP Horde and Alliance caused by a number of people for whom faster queues was more important than maintaining the community, I mean. Not to mention the demoralization of the remaining AP Alliance at now having essentially no P2Ps to help them group up even for dungeon runs. I'm just curious how it feels to the old original Horde players, to have gained a few more faces but completely lost our community.

This. Hardly see old people on AP alliance now, only new names and faces so I really don't have any good discussions anymore at alliance side /sadpanda (playing SWTOR beta weekend anyways)

But I can join the alliance team gogo
<

most of these guys are reeeeeeaaallllly bad, so if you want my opinion, i guess it's that it is kind of annoying to have them all flocking over to horde. i'm not really sure what "happened" to cause this mass migration, so i'm not sure what to think of it

tbh you guys really should have all been horde in the first place. almost every_single_game i've played recently has been 100% eyepatches on alliance. it's the same scrubs, over and over and over again. same hunters, same rogues, same paladins. same old keyboard turning, s-keying shit

i feel bad for the AP alliance players i guess, but honestly it's your own fault for rolling alliance in this bracket. when i originally made a 20 toon, i spent ~30 minutes of my time doing research as to which faction it made sense to join. it was clear that all the scrubs rolled alliance, and horde needed twink help because they got rolled constantly, so it was an easy choice

you really need to actually play on horde to understand just how bad the faction imbalance in this bracket really is. it really is just the AP horde twinks vs. legions and masses of scrubs and assholes who roll 20 alliance eyepatchers. it's never too late to roll a new 20 on horde and join the good guys

To be honest, I think a lot of people followed me over.

most of these guys are reeeeeeaaallllly bad, so if you want my opinion, i guess it's that it is kind of annoying to have them all flocking over to horde. i'm not really sure what "happened" to cause this mass migration, so i'm not sure what to think of it

Not being an arrogant douche, just being honest, I think they followed me. Half the reason I stopped playing so much alliance was the influx of bads. And this ^^^ is very true. I can only think of 3 or 4 outstanding players who recently starting playing horde more often, and half of them already had horde toons they played.

Guys please keep the thread on topic, thanks!

I don't think we should worry so much about getting the best players. Lets just get 10 on each side and have some fun.
<

i feel bad for the AP alliance players i guess, but honestly it's your own fault for rolling alliance in this bracket. when i originally made a 20 toon, i spent ~30 minutes of my time doing research as to which faction it made sense to join. it was clear that all the scrubs rolled alliance, and horde needed twink help because they got rolled constantly, so it was an easy choice

Well for me it have been around 5 months since I created my character on Aerie Peak, hell I was the first one to ding 20 on Aerie Peak with the purpose of f2p twinking. Alliance was by far strongest by then, balance goes up and down.

Now I see no reason to make a horde character when SWTOR is around the corner, otherwise I would probably have done that.

just logged into AP alliance side. here's a list of the classes in the F2P channel:

Rogue

Paladin

Warrior

Warrior

Warrior

Rouge

Rogue

Mage (level 5)

Rogue

Warrior

Warrior

Paladin

Rogue

Priest (!!!!)

Paladin

then i logged into AP horde side:

Hunter

Hunter

Priest

Paladin

Paladin

Mage

Warrior

Paladin

Priest

Mage

Rogue

Mage

Priest

Priest

Druid

Mage

so yeah, like i said above: the line in the sand should have been drawn a long time ago. if you're interested in rolling with legit players on aerie peak, roll horde. dunno what else to tell people

Users who are viewing this thread