Achievement points!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinh said:
It is a list of Twinks from only Blackout?

no , thats why you should've been on it too xD

hahaha i do want to come back but im warning you fellas that if i do my OCD will definitely give you all a challenge keeping your top points lol. but you guys have made a huge gain over me and my inactivity has caused me to miss so many of the achievements that are no longer available like WG and mounts etc.... idk i may come back and its nice to have such a welcome if i do. nice to know not everyone has forgotten about me xD... do miss those late night WSG's.... and i do look at domh with longing all the time........... he does have every piece of viable (and non viable) gear for his class, and i do have enough gear to easily have a top notch twink of every other class...... and i do have multiple accts with a mammoth to do self runs with my 80....and multiples of all the boa gear with chants...... GAH.... alright the temptation is becoming too strong... must... pull... away... from... keyboard.......just gotta breath through my nose right now.

ok no really. i really need to go now :p

naw not too much. i just have an obsessive personality. and my energy is better focused on my RL right now. but i miss wow, and all my wow frands.

nice to know that it is possible. yeah 350h is the least but I'd say 400h+ still on the low side, and thats just revered to exalted bloodsail.

Grats Riv!

Dom it won't take you too long to catch back up. About the unobtainable ones, I'm pretty sure its balanced out b/c you have the profession achievements. see you soon?

With the Midsummer Festival over the EU leaders have changed a bit. Râax is now the leader in EU but only by 5 points over Riv. Kerfinette has been bumped to 5th place. For some of us it may seem like there isn't much left to do, but there is quite a bit left to do. The big problem is that most of it involves grinding that is ridiculous & beyond.

Secclusion said:
With the Midsummer Festival over the EU leaders have changed a bit. Râax is now the leader in EU but only by 5 points over Riv. Kerfinette has been bumped to 5th place. For some of us it may seem like there isn't much left to do, but there is quite a bit left to do. The big problem is that most of it involves grinding that is ridiculous & beyond.

how did you get greedy on a lvl 19?

I greed rolled 100 on an item that had an item level higher than 185. it is still possible with northrend BOE epic drops or the mace that drops off of dirkee (a rare spawn in the storm peaks). You probably won't get as many attempts as myself or Riv did because it is no longer possible for us twinks to participate in the love is in the air holiday boss (Crown Chemical trio). I got around 270 looks for both Needy & Greedy. Maybe some1 out there will get lucky with a drop ;)

Hi guys,

its a while ago i quit WoW but sometimes i am still reading news about whats going on especially in achievements.

First of all Big Gratz to all of you reaching 3000+!!

Secclusion, you are going for Bloodsail exalted atm. Thats really the biggest pain of all! But hurry up, also with Warsong exalted. And certainly after Bloodsail you have to do Steamwheedle all over again. Cataclysm is coming in 4-5 month! I hope you will do it before. We all dont know if all classic factions can still be done then.

Riv, you can easily do Mine Sweeper (Minenräumer). Best bet is to have fire resist by lvl80 shaman or pala here. Also Turtles All the Way Down (Schildkröten bis ganz unten) takes not much time in borean tundra at the isles eastsouth. Sometimes tabards from the trading card game are sold for ingame gold by people. So make a spammacro and pay like 1000g each.

Gold looting can be done in Azshara Worldboss quickly. He spawns like 1-2 times a week. You can kill him solo with some lvl80 classes. If your group mates completely log out of the game you can loot even all gold (200-300) from Azuregos. If you have a twink there you can always check if he spawned already.

So best luck and even more patience in doing more achievements!

Kerfinette said:
Hi guys,

its a while ago i quit WoW but sometimes i am still reading news about whats going on especially in achievements.

First of all Big Gratz to all of you reaching 3000+!!

Secclusion, you are going for Bloodsail exalted atm. Thats really the biggest pain of all! But hurry up, also with Warsong exalted. And certainly after Bloodsail you have to do Steamwheedle all over again. Cataclysm is coming in 4-5 month! I hope you will do it before. We all dont know if all classic factions can still be done then.

Riv, you can easily do Mine Sweeper (Minenräumer). Best bet is to have fire resist by lvl80 shaman or pala here. Also Turtles All the Way Down (Schildkröten bis ganz unten) takes not much time in borean tundra at the isles eastsouth. Sometimes tabards from the trading card game are sold for ingame gold by people. So make a spammacro and pay like 1000g each.

Gold looting can be done in Azshara Worldboss quickly. He spawns like 1-2 times a week. You can kill him solo with some lvl80 classes. If your group mates completely log out of the game you can loot even all gold (200-300) from Azuregos. If you have a twink there you can always check if he spawned already.

So best luck and even more patience in doing more achievements!

yeah world dragons, kazzak, and doomwalker are great for the looting. replaces the farming that would have otherwise taken 3-5 hours to do. you should come back ;) (Sie sollten zurückkommen)

And Riv is on top again with 3125 achiev points

Gratz Riv on Guardian of Cenarius !!

The master of reputations did it again. Riv goes straight for 20 factions exalted!

I didnt even know that Keepers of Time + Cenarius Expedition are possible?!

Kerfinette said:
The master of reputations did it again. Riv goes straight for 20 factions exalted!

I didnt even know that Keepers of Time + Cenarius Expedition are possible?!

Ethereum prison keys ftw :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread