Achievement points - level 10 - 14

Hmm, I vaguely remember having heirlooms on at the start before realizing that was going to mess up with keeping him 10ish. Like you said, even if he had been 9, I'd rather he be an even number. Ideally he would have been a level one banker, but then I never would have been able to try out BGs with him!

Sadly, I leveled last night in a WSG. I have poured months and months into Swindle and am very saddened at what happened. GMs said no way they can take me back to 10. I'm going to just level to 20 so that I can get a mount and go back to being a banker toon. It's a shame really... Anyway, I know I just started posting here, but I intend to continue. Just wanted to say that I'll need to be taken off the list for achieves as I plan on lvling to 20 pretty quick in the hopes of getting hallowed before it goes away. Thanks again guys, it was nice to be on the list for a few days :'(

Just go 11 or go 14.

That's what I did with Bankbeauty

I would but the more I think about it the more I like the idea of being 20 and having a mount, and just going back to being a banker and farming achieves for fun. Besides, I can try and get hallowed, assuming they fixed the that one bucket in twilight highlands for horde...

I may make a new 10 twink though to que up with you guys, just need to free a spot
<

I don't want to hijack this thread since it's about achievement points, but I think I'll treat myself to a nice mount for xmas. If nothing else I can get the guild scorpion, and ofc tyraels charger in 4.3
<

Edit: Just trying to stay positive
<

well i didnt hit 3K yet since the tabard for sha'tari skyguard req lvl70 and i forgot the get maghar before i xferred so im at 24/25 tabards till i faction back or do my keys or buy one.

ok i should be putting my mind to getting more chievies, just need to find somebody with a 2 perosn mount, for exploration ones, than id have like 1300 chievies
<

Users who are viewing this thread