Achievement points - level 10 - 14

Heädströng said:
sorry but i disagree, its 10-14 bracket. and BankBeauty is in the 10-19 ach points still sooo.

I'm on the list since I'm over there since the beginning of that thread

Heädströng said:
sorry but i disagree, its 10-14 bracket. and BankBeauty is in the 10-19 ach points still sooo.

Make it 10-14, like bracket is.

^ That

I don't see the point of 10 only. 14s gets like 2-3 Achievement more then 10s, that's it. Anyway.

ima pass you tonight IOERROR!!!!

2105 now lol, also ive not done any holidays yet cept fire, so that'll be easy ones otw

Dangerdoom said:

2105 now lol, also ive not done any holidays yet cept fire, so that'll be easy ones otw

I guess I should try harder - I think I've done 200 in the last 7 months.

Dangerdoom said:

Time for you to get FoS.

Dangerdoom said:
to get what Feats?

ive only been doing achieves for less than a month, and only been on the forums about that time too.

Well, you have FoS of 5th anniversary

EDIT: I'm now at 2945 pts

yeah ive ben doing the TB and UC dailies, you can still only do one fishing or cooking daily regardless of which town you choose though.

Dangerdoom said:
yeah ive ben doing the TB and UC dailies, you can still only do one fishing or cooking daily regardless of which town you choose though.

Been like this since 4.0.3 or 4.0.6, just didn't have achievement related to them.

Getting 35+ pts tonight, can't wait to get server back on. Imma try to aim for 3k by tonight

i really wish i could we could organize the community to work togethr to get some bg achieves done, for example my idea to get Damage Control is to have a prearranged AB where no one opens any flags and farm the achieve, wouldnt this work? AB has no timer like WSG....

Dangerdoom said:
i really wish i could we could organize the community to work togethr to get some bg achieves done, for example my idea to get Damage Control is to have a prearranged AB where no one opens any flags and farm the achieve, wouldnt this work? AB has no timer like WSG....

Damage control in AB would work, no one take any flag and just farm damage

Users who are viewing this thread