Achievement points - level 10 - 14

off topic and sorry for the repost, but im really new to forums, and long threads like these prove difficult for me to keep up or follow, could anyone give me some pointers. is there a way to alert yourself whn someone responds to a post you make so you can find it again? are all new posts put on the last page?

is the first post of this thread being updated so the achieve #s are current or not?

also respect for all achieve farmers out there, that is really alot of game time and mostly just for your own satisfaction and sense of fun and accomplishment,

i know you are sort of making this a competition, but im way behind and any pointers would be appreciated, hit me up on skullcrusher for real ID, my main is Iive with an i.

Dangerdoom said:
on topic, i just started farming achieves last weekend on my hunter Hästë @ Skullcrusher - Game - World of Warcraft who was never my main 10 before, wish me luck, im in the 800s already,

so far i maxed cooking, maxed fishing, got old crafty and old ironjaw, got coins done, got rat, got a few exalteds, got some wsg done, looking forward to fire festival and wishing i hadnt done all previous holiday event achieves only on my warr.

wow nice work, fishing rng gods love you!

Heädströng said:
wow nice work, fishing rng gods love you!

Haha, yeah! I still don't have old craftbitchy on bankbeauty even after 2k catches.

one thing to consider if it is within your budget is separating your main and your twink to 2 accounts on the same bnet. ridiculously helpful for a lot of my achievements. a lot of em I even 3 to 4 boxed before the have group will travel feature was available for the summon capability. No need for that anymore.

You could possibly even buy gametime for said account with in game gold. would beat having to solicit some1 to cart you around all of azeroth for the midsummer achieves & others.

Yeah, I should, gonna try it soon :D

/sadface, can't play on most weekend :(

Doesn't count, that be way too easy lol

Btw

<--Fotmkiller

:p just so you know xD

2785 for me now :)

Here is wht i did, i got my gf addicted to WoW, she lvled 3 85s, i farmed her a Vial of the Sands, which we just got yesterday!! started exploring everything. this is so much eaasier than what i was doing corpse hopping and soloing everything.

and not really on the rng gods favoring my fishing, except for the fact that i got my lucky fishing hat last weekend too in 4 casts, the old ironjaw took most of sunday and about 3500 fish. at least i maxed fishing. it wasnt too bad though cause i used my gfs rogue to stealth in and guild summon so i wasnt stuck there the whole time.

bankbeauty said:
I dislike those in Exp-On with a passion, no lie. But it's totally diffenrent in my case, and any other (Ro for example) who are doing this. We're mostly always Qing alone and simply helping our team, aiming at BoA geared level 14 toon. We aren't holding flag and farming the enemy team GY. We're a part of the alliance/horde like any other player. The difference is our gear, well, you'd see that in exp-on that 14 BoA toon, especially the thousand hunters that are running around are yet more deadly then I will ever be on my pally.

I still hate people playing in exp-on. I don't enjoy myself doing it anyway, but I did it to collect achievements, that's it. Now that my achievement for WSG are over, it's over. And if I can manage AB Q, I'll do it, but no more.

I personally never Qed once in Xp On until i started achieve farming. I will get my achieves and my exalteds and move on. Don't equate lvl10 achieve whores with losers like Podie and those who hijack the bracket, im not in there honor farming im just trying to squeek out some fun and achievements.

Secclusion said:
awesome job guys

...but you're all still a bit short of the top lvl 1 Thisisanalt

speaking of that guy and his title, Argent Dawn rep cant be farmed anymore can it?, now that we have a way to get Argent crusade rep, (im exalted) id like to know about the old argent dawn. anyone??

Users who are viewing this thread