Achievement points - level 10 - 14

2335, we are only counting the # that shows on armory right, cause in game is like 10 points off, trying really hard to get camel...

when i saw your post about rogue BiS and having wingblade i was going to link that i got wingblade on my warr way after it was grandfathered by trading my staff quest reward, but then when i went to link my armory to prove it, the wingblade is not equipped, and even the "obtained Wingblade" is missing from my recent activity.

now im worried some over zealous GM has retroactively repossessed my sword, however im stuck at work for hours and cant even check...

im still really working mine, update #s, im doing darkmoon faire rep right now, dunno if it even has an achieve since i dont think raveholdt rep is possible for insane title..

?? anyone know for sure???

well i was really on a roll but gf says she is quitting so dunno how long ill have my nice vial of the sands ride that i farmed her. im gonna keep at it though, and since i am completely new to achieve farming on this toon i have no holidays done yet except fire festival, so lots more points inc. !!!

Ioerror said:
Looks like EU will soon surpass US for the #1 spot.

don't count on it, i will be #1 lvl10 for sure, not sure if you are keeping this thread lvl10-14 or 10.

bump me to 2555, and gaining!!!

Dangerdoom said:
don't count on it, i will be #1 lvl10 for sure, not sure if you are keeping this thread lvl10-14 or 10.

bump me to 2555, and gaining!!!

Btw, Ioe, no risk, Bank will stay on top.

Haste, I love you, but not gonna happen. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread